Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll have a look at the coding later and get back to you

OK, hopefully it isn't anything major.
You have to be invisible to use true corruption on her at night. Then turn off invisibility and talk to her, you should get the scene then.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Currently Cycle has over 150 finished scenes with at least 70 of them being appropriate to use for what I have planned for how I want the demo to play out. I need to get off my lazy ass and get to working on finish the coding for the demo (and for the dialogue on a few of these scenes).

Oh.... and the Urban Demons mod has enough scenes for an update too... I'll work on that later...

Reactions: Aioria619

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
You have to be invisible to use true corruption on her at night. Then turn off invisibility and talk to her, you should get the scene then.
That did it. Gonna have to try that if I get stuck on any of the other girls. I just got confused because there was no prompt. Guess when I tried before my level wasn't high enough.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
And with these images posted, I must bring you some bad news. I don't like talking about my real life that much since I don't wanna flood the thread with people showing their lovely concern and whatnot. However I must share this with you all: My family and I don't have a great relationship. In truth they want nothing to do with me, but I make some decent money and they want it all for themselves. Its so bad that they will go out of their way to ensure I cannot evade them for long. Long story short, over a month ago they tried to charge me with 10 counts of grand theft. I was able to cancel those charges since they didn't have any proof besides my family saying it was me. This previous Tuesday however, I was properly arrested while I was at work. After dealing with arraignment and my court hearing, I was able to pay my bail and was free Wednesday morning. My court date however is Friday i.e. tomorrow as of this posting. Needless to say, I'll be away from here for quite awhile. I know I didn't do it, but its not up to me, its up to a jury on who they believe. If I win, then it will only be a short hiatus since I'll be taking a vacation to Miami or something to recover a bit from all of this. If I lose however, I have no idea what my sentence will be to be honest. I'll be watching the thread like I usually do until around midnight tonight where I will go offline until my return. I will return, that is a promise. Thank you all for your support and for reading this all the way.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
And with these images posted, I must bring you some bad news. I don't like talking about my real life that much since I don't wanna flood the thread with people showing their lovely concern and whatnot. However I must share this with you all: My family and I don't have a great relationship. In truth they want nothing to do with me, but I make some decent money and they want it all for themselves. Its so bad that they will go out of their way to ensure I cannot evade them for long. Long story short, over a month ago they tried to charge me with 10 counts of grand theft. I was able to cancel those charges since they didn't have any proof besides my family saying it was me. This previous Tuesday however, I was properly arrested while I was at work. After dealing with arraignment and my court hearing, I was able to pay my bail and was free Wednesday morning. My court date however is Friday i.e. tomorrow as of this posting. Needless to say, I'll be away from here for quite awhile. I know I didn't do it, but its not up to me, its up to a jury on who they believe. If I win, then it will only be a short hiatus since I'll be taking a vacation to Miami or something to recover a bit from all of this. If I lose however, I have no idea what my sentence will be to be honest. I'll be watching the thread like I usually do until around midnight tonight where I will go offline until my return. I will return, that is a promise. Thank you all for your support and for reading this all the way.
You'll win. No doubt. At least on the bright side this means you'll be able to cut them out of your life completely with no guilt. Also have you considered moving overseas or into a gated community?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You'll win. No doubt. At least on the bright side this means you'll be able to cut them out of your life completely with no guilt. Also have you considered moving overseas or into a gated community?
I'm remaining positive, I have done nothing wrong and as such nothing wrong will happen. Not overseas, unfortunately I only speak one language and even then its bad at times :p. I was in a gated community once but they ultimately found me and found a way into it to harass me. I called the police, but they said it wasn't against the law. The one time I actually tried to get a restraining order on them it backfired. They will do ANYTHING to keep me under their thumb or get shit from me.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo that is fucked up. I am sending you good vibes as I write this. You'll make it, have hope!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm remaining positive, I have done nothing wrong and as such nothing wrong will happen. Not overseas, unfortunately I only speak one language and even then its bad at times :p. I was in a gated community once but they ultimately found me and found a way into it to harass me. I called the police, but they said it wasn't against the law. The one time I actually tried to get a restraining order on them it backfired. They will do ANYTHING to keep me under their thumb or get shit from me.
There's always England, Ireland or South Afrika. Probably India as well all things considered.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Haosbrt

Jun 25, 2020
Holy shit i just found out about this can someone tell me how i can pin this or smth im dont really know how all the forum features function like even if i just commented smth years ago i get 100 notifications just cause smth happened to that thread not relevant to my comment

angryarab

Oct 22, 2019
i cant turn off invisibility, this massage keeps coming up "i really shouldnt do it now" how can i fix this?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i cant turn off invisibility, this massage keeps coming up "i really shouldnt do it now" how can i fix this?
Sounds like you went to one of the few areas that require you to stay invisible but used something like teleport to exit it, leaving the switch that requires you to stay invisible on in the process

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes