Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 6, 2018
I going to feel like a dumb ass. But I don't see it anywhere. I only see the (mom-intense-ride) file that has the scene, and it has the background built in.

lurkinglamb

Feb 3, 2018
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but there are so many pages to go through. I've somehow managed to soft lock the game. After dealing with the minotaur I'm brought to the sanctuary and I meet the undyne for the first time. It goes through some dialogue until the mc says "wait" and then the game freezes up and I'm just stuck in the room without more dialogue or the ability to move around. Is this normal?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but there are so many pages to go through. I've somehow managed to soft lock the game. After dealing with the minotaur I'm brought to the sanctuary and I meet the undyne for the first time. It goes through some dialogue until the mc says "wait" and then the game freezes up and I'm just stuck in the room without more dialogue or the ability to move around. Is this normal?
Your post implies you met the minotaur before meeting Undyne, am I correct in this assumption? If so then you have to meet Undyne first to avoid this error

Reactions: lurkinglamb

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
ChillyScholar in case this haven't been asked in the previous pages from the start, middle or current.

¿Cant this game/mod be ported to RPG MV? ik there's devs who actually still using classic RPG Maker and even wolf RPG but i'm just curious since this is something i have even wondered myself with the vanilla version.

Same question but goes for your other game.

finally thanks to you and many of the members who contributed to this amazing mod with sharing their fan-made edit sprites and i'm sure with even made up stuff!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes