Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Guys i am so confused. i want to play this game but i dont know which one to play. SHould i play the original v1.1 Beta or the modded version?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to create Parallaxes? I'm thinking about making a whole new place
This is my method. I usually just create the map in RPG Maker and take a screenshot of it. Give the screenshot a name and put it in the parallax folder. Then go back in RPG Maker, delete the original map and remake it with the parallax. Use the invisible tile on all the areas you want to walk on. If you have stuff like trees that you can walk behind make sure to add those tiles back too.

Feb 27, 2020
But is it the same game? Is the mod the same game with more stuff? Or. Something completly different.
Sorry, should've explained better from the get-go. The mod has a fuckton of extra content:
  • Every single sex scene from the original UD is in the mod.
  • The mod added variations of said scenes (almost every character has the same body proportions, so they swap faces/skin colour and bam, new scene. Example).
  • There were added a lot more extra characters (Easily +50 extra characters. Most have only 1-2 scenes, and some of those scenes are variations of the originals. Art quality may vary drastically).
Id say this mod is the definitive way to play UD if it wasnt due to this:
  • Dialogue is different. Events are different. Map is different. These things were based on v0.8.2 of the original UD and havent been renovated since.
  • You can only access the newest extra scenes in the gallery room. They dont have events or anything
If you just looking for a wank, go for the mod. I personally recommend playing the original, and then the mod for a "complete" experience. The original is buggy af tho, so keep that in mind

Last edited:

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry, should've explained better from the get-go. The mod has a fuckton of extra content:
  • The mod added variations of said scenes (almost every character has the same body proportions, so they swap faces/skin colour and bam, new scene. Example).
  • There were added a lot more extra characters (Easily +50 extra characters. Most have only 1-2 scenes, and some of those scenes are variations of the originals. Art quality may vary drastically).
  • Dialogue is different. Events are different. Map is different. These things were based on v0.8.2 of the original UD and havent been renovated since.
  • You can only access the newest extra scenes in the gallery room. They dont have events or anything
If you just looking for a wank, go for the mod. I personally recommend playing the original, and then the mod for a "complete" experience. The original is buggy af tho, so keep that in mind
Thanks you for the reply, appriciate it :) ill play the original ^^

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, nearly everything in the game is accessible during normal gameplay. Things being only in the gallery is something that will be a more common occurrence in the upcoming update and onwards.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
You did ask Glassfish to do more art, didn't you? (or was that Belmont?) Why wouldn't she want to make more art for this game? Especially when she had more ideas for characters that never got to be in the original game.

Feb 16, 2019
You did ask Glassfish to do more art, didn't you? (or was that Belmont?) Why wouldn't she want to make more art for this game? Especially when she had more ideas for characters that never got to be in the original game.
GlassFish has no part in this. These guys just take any new or old pieces of art of hers to add in for their game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did no such thing. She doesn't want to without involvement/permission from Nergal.

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Need some help, i have the pain killers, but every time when i chose it hurts and so on "mom" says shes getting the painkilles so what am i missing?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes