Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Commision to make a naked women version of this pic. Anyone agree?

View attachment 1326925
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that from the Xalenda mod? I mean, yeah I would definitely like to see a fully naked version based on full corruption myself; them saying about how it makes for easier access or something, but credit where due, right?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that from the Xalenda mod? I mean, yeah I would definitely like to see a fully naked version based on full corruption myself; them saying about how it makes for easier access or something, but credit where due, right?
Yes, it’s from Xals mod, but as you progress through that story line, it’s then replaced with normal dialog with naked busts, since there wasn’t a naked version of the dinner to fit together with the narrative.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

Pervysage0899

Apr 2, 2020
ok so idk if its just me but there is a LOT of things missing from the files that make this game impossible to play from the opening screen i cant even press up without it saying missing Audio/SE/Cursor2 im having to piece this game together as i play so im just wondering if the files are broke if its because i used 7zip or what

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Has anyone heard from belmontking?
Well, it seems like he was seen on this site on Saturday, so I think he's fine. But we should not assume anyhting until we hear from him again. I can only hope that he was found not guilty by the jury. Since he didn't do anything wrong, he shouldn't be found guilty.

jiggerman23

Jun 7, 2017
Well, it seems like he was seen on this site on Saturday, so I think he's fine. But we should not assume anyhting until we hear from him again. I can only hope that he was found not guilty by the jury. Since he didn't do anything wrong, he shouldn't be found guilty.
Yeah I hope so as well but with the legal system its not about right or wrong its about what can be proven in the court of law but I hope he gets the justice he deserves.

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
Is there someone out here who has the collection of mrs jennings fan art, someone goodwill please can you share to me i really miss urban demons and mrs jennings.

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021
my favourites were sydney, jennings and the 2 milfs lisa and sarah but i wish the principal was still in like in the mods. i guess no more updated mods will be coming out

Reactions: DarkComics
Sep 22, 2019
I'm gonna be honest with yall. I'm an idea sort of guy, and tbh i've been looking to get myself familiarized with rpg make ace just to start making games. However, im no artist, and that leaves me to be looking for one. All that being said this is my idea:

Urban demons prequel

I've been tinkering with all the mods, and trying to flesh out the actual story for a while (since every story has its own story).

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
I'm gonna be honest with yall. I'm an idea sort of guy, and tbh i've been looking to get myself familiarized with rpg make ace just to start making games. However, im no artist, and that leaves me to be looking for one. All that being said this is my idea:

Urban demons prequel

I've been tinkering with all the mods, and trying to flesh out the actual story for a while (since every story has its own story).
yeah im kinda not satisfied i want more mrs jennings

• Red Heart

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
honestly same. the Mrs. Jennings arc was really good. I wish it was expanded upon.
yeah im kinda not satisfied i want more mrs jennings on how she was impregnated by peter, i wanted his husband find out that peter his banging his wife on an apartment.

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021

Urban demons prequel

can you post what the story, who's in it or what mechanics you plan on putting?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018

Urban demons prequel

I'm in the same boat, but I need someone who can write dialogs and sex scenes like the ones in Xal's mod, because I can't for the life of me write erotic dialog.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Urban Demons Daughters as Elves.png Urban Demons Daughters Dresses Recolored.png

So I reused the anal scenes for Amanda, Alison, and Kelly as elf scenes for my game Cycle, then I went ahead and recolored/edited their original sprites to be elves. I also made sprites for an extra elf that I did a scene for, and I included a version without the hats. Thought I might as well post them here.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes