Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Omg i loved the OG and was PISSED when it was abandoned. How long have you guys been working on this? Is there ALOT more content or is it still early in dev?

edit: any up to date walkthroughs?

kaelarch

May 23, 2018
Great mod! Could I ask if whether purity or corruption route has more scenes? or is it worth it just doing each in a different playthrough. Also how to unlock babysitting?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great mod! Could I ask if whether purity or corruption route has more scenes? or is it worth it just doing each in a different playthrough. Also how to unlock babysitting?
No route has more scenes than the other, the only thing that changes is the dialogue for the scenes. You have to progress through Dizzy's storyline enough to unlock babysitting, and Dizzy must be the first babysitter.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I assume that this is a modded version of one of the older incomplete versions of the original game
does this mean that v1.1 of the original game is better?
no this is the full game plus more this has the full ending and such that the original creator made but then this has more people with story for each some not fully done but still its a story

Last edited:
Reactions: pron2021

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
There isnt another option. But you can try to fix it in the settings menu. In joiplay, before choosing a game, select the 3 dots at the upper-right corner and click "Settings" -> "RPG Settings" -> "Window Size" and set it to fit your situation. Trial and error might be needed, but eventually youll find the correct option. You might also need to check the Font Scale, which is under RPG Settings as well.

I hope this fixes it. Theres no other way to play this on android that i know of.
Thanks! Been having problems with this and was about to delete it. Shame that no one tried to do an Android version.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm new to the whole editing thing and tried with paint 3D. Is there something better to use? I'm think about getting a drawing tablet but don't know where to start. Just know that doing this with a mouse sucks! Any thoughts?
Here's the one I did, supposed to be Ms.Amos. View attachment 1306393
I say it again and again and AGAIN.

but this game and its mod bring the best of any UD fan to actually edit animations from other females <3 !

Looks good! hope you actually keep practicing because looks nice

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes