Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Cool mod, but here's the old X_x engine ... badly you can't transfer it to the new MV Maker version :cry: ...

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "ChillyScholar, postagem: 6647003, membro: 226917"]
Acabei de terminar de codificar e testar 13 novas cenas para o mod Urban Demons
Eu só preciso codificar e testar mais 10
Mas primeiro vou dormir
[/CITAR]
I just finished coding in and testing 13 new scenes for the Urban Demons mod
I just need to code in and test 10 more
But first I'm going to sleep
What is your own game? Sorry I didn't find it. You do a great job my friend, a great job

fredsoza

Sep 30, 2021
Hey guys, since this mod is being made on the version 0.8.2 of the game, and the original game is on version 1.1, does this mean that this mod doesn't have some of the content in the original game? Or does this mod have all the original and complete game + additional stuff?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys, since this mod is being made on the version 0.8.2 of the game, and the original game is on version 1.1, does this mean that this mod doesn't have some of the content in the original game? Or does this mod have all the original and complete game + additional stuff?
It has all the story of the vanilla game. The only thing that I know of is that this game still has the manual progression to the sex scene viewer rather than the automatic one. And then this mod has characters and sex scenes that the vanilla game doesn't due to content or were added for their Easter egg purposes.

fredsoza

Sep 30, 2021
It has all the story of the vanilla game. The only thing that I know of is that this game still has the manual progression to the sex scene viewer rather than the automatic one. And then this mod has characters and sex scenes that the vanilla game doesn't due to content or were added for their Easter egg purposes.
Hmm, thanks. I asked because i was conflicted if i should play the original or just go straight to the modded version, i mean, if it has all the content of the vanilla game + extra, then i guess i should just play the mod.

Jul 3, 2017
By any chance does anyone of the set of Nessa (Neala) art that Jay Marvel did all while back? I can only find the one with the smile. And I remember there were different variations on Nergals blog, but that's gone now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes