Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know that Mom edit of the Cafe Customer ride scene that I made? Remember how I named the gif "Mom Park Ride"? Well, I wasn't sure if I'd actually use it in the park but I went ahead and did put it there. It uses the incomplete coding, now complete coding, of a potential park ride scene from the games official release.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was debating on if She-Ra would be a full character in Cycle, but I like the jokey set up I'm using for her scene in the Urban Demons mod so I'll just be re-using it there.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A quick and crappy edit turning the Bride Of Frankenstein ride scene into a ride scene for She-Ra. I swear this will be the last edit of this scene for awhile, I just needed another scene for She-Ra because of how I have things mapped out in the mod.

She-Ra Ride.gif

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Hello. Thank for the mod, really nice work for what I see.
i have an issue with a soft lock. It fucked up one of my saves. I tried save additor to salvage it but nothing seem to work.
Here is the save. If anyone know how I can recover it I'll be glad. Otherwise I hope it may help to fix a bug.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I only need to code in and test out two more scenes for the next mod update of Urban Demons. I wanted to wait till walk314 finished updating the Zatanna TF scene but he's been MIA for quite some time now. I can't afford to wait any longer since I need to focus on working on Cycle.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I only need to code in and test out two more scenes for the next mod update of Urban Demons. I wanted to wait till walk314 finished updating the Zatanna TF scene but he's been MIA for quite some time now. I can't afford to wait any longer since I need to focus on working on Cycle.
I realized that I was just looking at my list of MC scenes that needed to be done. I still have a bunch of easter egg scenes that I need to properly code in. God, I just want to be done with this game already...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I realized that I was just looking at my list of MC scenes that needed to be done. I still have a bunch of easter egg scenes that I need to properly code in. God, I just want to be done with this game already...
Alright, all the easter egg scenes are now coded in and tested out. I just need to make dialogue, code, and test out that one triple TF scene that Bison made of Mrs Jennings, Lisa, and Sarah.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes