Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
IIRC, he also mentioned that he was still going to post the completed scenes here even if they don't make it into the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I actually lied when I said the scene I was waiting for was finished, as I needed to make my own edits to it for personal reasons...
But anyways... Wilhamena's TF scene is finally finished!
Everyone thank walk314 for the base/original animation~

Wilhamena TF (Zoomed In B).gif

EDIT: I filled/colored in the empty spaces under her breasts in those few frames, but I'm too lazy to make another GIF XD

Last edited:

kilimanjaroo

Jun 10, 2019
Hello guys, I saw this thread is abandoned but I see activity. Shame on me, but I am really waiting for an update. When can it be? When you know the date it's easy to leave

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Most likely before the end of the month. Then come over to the Xalenda Mod page, there's still stuff going on there, double-check on Cycle's page for updates there, there's also the Boku-kun Mod page... basically, it will never end, there's always stuff to talk about and get sucked down into.

Join us... join us kilimanjaroo... we all float down here...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you just told us your PayPal information, I’m sure you’d get lots of prezzies.

Mar 6, 2018
Wait a minute, I thought the end line for more scenes was over. Shit! I just started on the mom,sister threesome for Boku-kun's mod.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wait a minute, I thought the end line for more scenes was over. Shit! I just started on the mom,sister threesome for Boku-kun's mod.
I've coded in and made dialogue for your new scene, that way it is still accessible even if it isn't finished by the time the next update is released. I have everything labeled as mom-sydney-threesome

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Testing out the coding for the new scene, I put it has a babysitting scene and I noticed that the Kaylee lock was off when selecting babysitters... Then I remembered something... I forgot that I made it so you can get Kaylee's number in a previous update for the cosplay event! I guess I can/should properly put in her HJ scene now. It was supposed to be a babysitting scene after all.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes