Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
May 15, 2017
Looks like 5.5 will be the last update huh? To be honest even if you stopped at this version, I would not mind as it has plenty of content. I am looking forward to what is in the final update. Thanks for all you hard work Chilly as well as the others.

Reactions: Tal921

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello everyone.

I found this cool little tool that can sorta warp images to give off the illusion that they were animated. Its called Pic2Jelly,
https://f95zone.to/threads/pic2jelly-v2-9-beta-jitd.59095/

It probably wont replace full time animation software but for casual things like busts and maybe still frame scenes it can work. Take a look at my abominations-i mean works of art that i created with it. even did one of the busts of chillys character.
View attachment 780623
View attachment 780622
View attachment 780621
Took me fucking forever to find this post again! I remember these looking better though... Still I can find a way to use them somehow!

Thanks DarkFlameMaster, I miss you man

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna make something clear: I was contracted to make stuff here. I do not care if it goes on the mod or not. I refuse to be rushed, so expect some stuff from me eventually. Once I make 12 posts with art in them, I will be done, understood?
And where are those posts...?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I'm not sure. I looked on his profile and that's how I found the posts.
But to me if I was contracted to perform a service I wouldn't post it here or not just here, I would post my work with the person who commissioned me so there was a digital receipt if you will. I could be way over thinking this though.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Should I release the next update on my birthday as incentive for you guys to give me presents?

EDIT: Goddamn site won't add my thinking face emoji!
22 February seems like a good day! I can speak for myself, I wouldn't mind waiting if it means we get to celebrate your birthday! Will we get a birthday scene with you fucking your favorite characters? Or amazing inside jokes about the development? Whatever it'll be, birthday sounds neat to me!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I kinda wouldn't mind seeing a modified .gif of Peter having sex with this mod, then Chilly's head pops in and says "FUCK IT". Downright legendary that would be.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I kinda wouldn't mind seeing a modified .gif of Peter having sex with this mod, then Chilly's head pops in and says "FUCK IT". Downright legendary that would be.
Hahahahaaa yes please!
"Hey, Peter, fuck off. It's my birthday."
"But Chil-"
"NOW."
"Okay Chilly."

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need to clarify: The only reason I posted that message was because people kept bothering me to "Hey make this, make this" and the fact that it was gonna take me longer than the final update to complete my commissioned work.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes