Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm gonna need to check on there, I feel like Mrs Jennings may have set it during one of the bullying events

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Xalenda the last names are listed in the official release's actor's database

Dizzy Weber
Sarah Elis
Lisa Rogers
Kimberly and Amanda Patel ( they are confirmed Asian with that last name XD )

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I didn't think "Patel" sounded very Asian... and then remembered that Asia is more than just Japan, China and Korea.

I need to buy a globe.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't think "Patel" sounded very Asian... and then remembered that Asia is more than just Japan, China and Korea.

I need to buy a globe.
To be fair, Neither Kimberly or Amanda look like they have any signs of Indian descent, but then I remember than multiethnic relationships is more common in the game universe than ours.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone remember who made these doggy busts for Lisa? I'm editting them for Cycle and I wish to credit them correctly

Lisa-Dog-1.png

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone actually give a fuck about my game Cycle, or do you guys just want me to suck it up and keep working on the Urban Demons mod for all of fucking eternity?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone actually give a fuck about my game Cycle, or do you guys just want me to suck it up and keep working on the Urban Demons mod for all of fucking eternity?
No, actually, I am very interested in Cycle. The moment you mentioned DC superheroes you I was sold.

Reactions: Brommi

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Both... i mean care about both game. :) UD is one of the best and your mod is even better because expended content. Cycle of life and sex is also great but is in early build and to the complete we will wait one maybe three years.

Don't give up, is your baby (CoLaS :D) and next update for ud, from time to time why not, but only when a portion of content is big enough.

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
I'd be more interested if it had its own thread.
It can be confusing to parse which conversations are about your own game, and which are about this mod.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes