Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been working on so much stuff behind the scenes letting that I've only just now make cum frames and dialogue for the Virgin Mary scene. I also went ahead and made dialogue for Grandma's church scene ahead of time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I cheated to gain access to the church outside of Sunday, tested everything out, and everything works fine.
Just ignore the fact that Grandma is both there and at her house at the same time XD

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Just to clarify things. Did this mod merge with the other 2 mods? Do you have an estimated date for the last update? Sorry for the questions, I don't speak English so it's hard to read all the messages, sorry.

Benagonz

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know if this was added due to the mod or was in the base game, but this is awesome purely based on the fact it has Kamen Rider Ex-Aid references.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I’d say... the second time, you get a little event, like “Hey, is that... weird, thought I saw something there.”

Fourth time, you put in the picture and have Peter react accordingly, and finish it with the seventh.

Why 7? Have Peter perform a major sin each time in front of Grandma, there’s your reason to go back (apart from money) and it fits the theme!
Also a good idea!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay Xalenda had a great idea about performing sins with Grandma and after all 7 it triggers Mary. I really like that idea more than the 40 times, my own opinion is now overruled lmao

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Just don't post this scene on christianity.com or other sites. Hehebehe
Dude, c'mon Edit your first post rather than multi post. Granted, I'll admit that I don't know the rules regarding that, but it is somewhat annoying.

edit: Also the degenerate in me is happy Amanda is getting something new.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes