Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's not in the game, I don't have the original frames for the animation, and the creator (DarkFlameMaster) deleted his account. This animation will live and die inside the game's movie folder.
Not sure if it will be too much work for you guys but why not use a to convert the video into individual frames? Asking because its a solid piece of animation work and will do well in the game.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if it will be too much work for you guys but why not use a to convert the video into individual frames? Asking because its a solid piece of animation work and will do well in the game.
I mean, I could easily get the frames from the image, the issue would be that I would unable to remove the camera lenses from the scene.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I mean, I could easily get the frames from the image, the issue would be that I would unable to remove the camera lenses from the scene.
There's a video camera in the OG. You could add the camera in-game so peter can record the scene and play it back on the tv afterwards. His TV in-game looks pretty old, so I think it'd explain why the video has scan lines.

Reactions: david123

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to mention this in the Mary post, but how many times should you wash the windows (aka help out the church) before you get a scene with Grandma there?
Currently thinking of using 7 for Grandma (7 sins) and 10 for Mary (10 commandments)

Reactions: L0R3M

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
I forgot to mention this in the Mary post, but how many times should you wash the windows (aka help out the church) before you get a scene with Grandma there?
Currently thinking of using 7 for Grandma (7 sins) and 10 for Mary (10 commandments)
Sounds about right. Talking about Grandma. What about adding a threesome involving PC-Mary-Grandma? After unlocking the first easter egg's scene of course.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Hey Chilly,

I'm currently working on cleaning up the busts for the main characters, mostly removing those weird lines along the busts.

Before:
Donna-1.png

After:
Donna-1.png
(I know that they're not the same version of Donna, just using her as an example since the lines show up better on darker skin)

Would you be interested in me uploading them for you to use?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey Chilly,

I'm currently working on cleaning up the busts for the main characters, mostly removing those weird lines along the busts.

Before:
View attachment 1627789

After:
View attachment 1627791
(I know that they're not the same version of Donna, just using her as an example since the lines show up better on darker skin)

It looks awesome! I would love to see more

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I can't get any babbysitting event. Please help
Have you had Dizzy babysit you yet? She needs to babysit you before you anyone else can babysit you. Also, make sure you tell Mom that she should go out, then open up your phone and send a text to Dizzy or whoever you want to babysit you.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
i tried but not work
Go progress Dizzy til you get her first scene
after that talk to mom in the kitchen in the Afternoon
choose the option telling her she should go out
open phone
text the person you want to babysit you
wait for response
after response advance time.
there, if this didn't work you have not advanced the girl you texted far enough.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly,

Before:
View attachment 1627789

After:
View attachment 1627791

No need boss

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
If i were to add an FAQ to the top of the guide, what should it include?

my first thoughts were babysitting unlock and use, mrs jennings first scene and bar ride.

but i'm fairly new here, so what questions are you seeing the most?

Well besides begging for more content and fetishes Chilly wont add.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
If i were to add an FAQ to the top of the guide, what should it include?

my first thoughts were babysitting unlock and use, mrs jennings first scene and bar ride.

but i'm fairly new here, so what questions are you seeing the most?

Well besides begging for more content and fetishes Chilly wont add.
babysitting, how to get past some of the puzzles (like the maze) and hoe to get certain items like the ones that Meridiana asks you

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
babysitting, how to get past some of the puzzles (like the maze) and hoe to get certain items like the ones that Meridiana asks you
there is skips for every puzzle, i'm not gonna write those into the guide.

all the items for Meridiana should be hinting in game and in the guide.

if consensus is there, i'll write telling people to get good or use Ctrl+F

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes