Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s primarily the reason why my mod doesn’t have those scenes in them; it was originally meant just for me, and I didn’t really enjoy them. I mean, ponies and anthro-girls are one thing, but Deathclaws...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Mine would have to be the lack of secondary interaction between the capture targets. Like I said earlier using Sydney and Bridgette as an example, after having a threesome, you'd think that the relationship between the two would change a little.

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
Being following for years. I guess we will never get a Peter-Virgin Mary h-scene. f. Well at least the new scenes and concepts look amazing.

kenren

May 15, 2018
hey whats up with the high school are you guys doing anything there like is it a big side quest type deal or...
just curious about its an interesting idea for the girls to get fucked in

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Being following for years. I guess we will never get a Peter-Virgin Mary h-scene. f. Well at least the new scenes and concepts look amazing.
Shit, I thought everyone forgot about that little easter egg. Must people were pissed by the first mention of it. Y'all really want me to finish it?

hey whats up with the high school are you guys doing anything there like is it a big side quest type deal or...
just curious about its an interesting idea for the girls to get fucked in
Just an unfinished location from the official release, I've got no plans for it. I just thought it was fun to gain access to it and view a relic of the past. Yes, I am the kind of person that likes to just walk around and explore game worlds.

kenren

May 15, 2018
gotcha was just curious about that place because there was a dialogue for neala and syd,dizzy in there so im like oh this would be cool and yeah same here i like to explore the places too thanks for the answer! and thanks for the mod work
oh! ps what about that goth milf is she getting more content?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
NOOoOOooOoOoooo!!! My power... my lifeforce! Must sin more! Give in to the sinful pleasures of life!!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes