Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Xalenda gave me a church map for the scene, who should show up at the church to give you the job to wash up the windows?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Perhaps grandma is a god fearing woman.
That reminds me of something...
*Searches through the threads*
Hey... That's something we wanted to do when we first added her in the game to begin with! Okay, Grandma will be at the church!

I'll have the church be connected to the hospital, I'll make it so there will now be a selection screen that either takes you to the hospital or the church when you go to the Hospital icon on the world map.

How many times should we wash the windows before the easter egg scene? I want it to have to be done A LOT of times! Like the main incentive for the scene is to make money with the easter egg as a surprise bonus.

Reactions: Sirien

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
How many times should we wash the windows before the easter egg scene? I want it to have to be done A LOT of times! Like the main incentive for the scene is to make money with the easter egg as a surprise bonus.
I'm not sure how much 'A LOT' should be exactly, but you could do 10 times for the ten commandments.

You could also do 40, since it's often used in the bible when a person’s faith is tested.

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
That reminds me of something...
*Searches through the threads*
Hey... That's something we wanted to do when we first added her in the game to begin with! Okay, Grandma will be at the church!

I'll have the church be connected to the hospital, I'll make it so there will now be a selection screen that either takes you to the hospital or the church when you go to the Hospital icon on the world map.

woooh All of this because I mentioned a post like three years ago. Maybe not that old. But still. I didn't think it will get that much of attention. I didn't contribute much with ideas for the mod. But I'm happy I could bring up something to the mod. (Sorry if it doesn't make much sense what I'm saying. Spanish is my first lenguage and I don't want the translate to change any of my words) :D

Reactions: ChillyScholar
Jul 13, 2021
The current mod to do list for those curious

View attachment 1623456
Regarding the Donna scene it would be helpful if you could tell me where you're planning to put it once you have something in mind. Cause right now I have no idea what to do about the background for that one. I will probably have to make an entirely new one because of the angle, so it would be good to know if you want to put it in the hospital, the school, Peter's room or maybe even somewhere else.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Regarding the Donna scene it would be helpful if you could tell me where you're planning to put it once you have something in mind. Cause right now I have no idea what to do about the background for that one. I will probably have to make an entirely new one because of the angle, so it would be good to know if you want to put it in the hospital, the school, Peter's room or maybe even somewhere else.
1644397_donna0000 background concept.png

People have been asking for me to include Donna's home scenes from the official release as babysitting scenes... Is it time to give the people what they want? At least with this animation we can replace the reused HJ scene... But then we need to replace the reused ride scene as well...

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 1623547

People have been asking for me to include Donna's home scenes from the official release as babysitting scenes... Is it time to give the people what they want? At least with this animation we can replace the reused HJ scene... But then we need to replace the reused ride scene as well...
Up to you, but why not? Would it be difficult to replace the reused scenes?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not sure how much 'A LOT' should be exactly, but you could do 10 times for the ten commandments.

You could also do 40, since it's often used in the bible when a person’s faith is tested.
I’d say... the second time, you get a little event, like “Hey, is that... weird, thought I saw something there.”

Fourth time, you put in the picture and have Peter react accordingly, and finish it with the seventh.

Why 7? Have Peter perform a major sin each time in front of Grandma, there’s your reason to go back (apart from money) and it fits the theme!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes