Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Haha, sorry I'm not sure how many more Kimberly scene's I'll make. Drawing her hair is a headache :D
No, you are fine. Please make more, she is my favorite character. This post was in relation to me asking what people would like removed from the mod. By the way, I linked Glassfish to the animation on Twitter, I'll be sure to tell you if/when she responses.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hitomi Groping.gif

Hitomi's groping scene is done, she's not cooking something like the rest of the girls with this scene so that is why her arms don't move

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BBW Elf Fuck
Creeper - Amanda Strapon
Deathclaw Fuck
Hannah Anal
Peter Fuck Dog
She-ra Titfuck
I had Bison/LoveUrban make the creeper scene because I'm sure we all don't want to see a dude dick down the loli. And Hannah is Gross Mind's OC, I made it as a thank you for all the help he's done for the mod.

The dog one is my fault, when I asked for monster girl suggestions, people said hellhounds, and I didn't realize they wanted anthro hellhounds to dick Neala down and for Peter to dick down.

Am I ask specifically why you would want these scenes removed? Like no She-Ra TF but her ride is fine? No Deathclaw fuck, but the lesbian scene has the okay?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I had Bison/LoveUrban make the creeper scene because I'm sure we all don't want to see a dude dick down the loli. And Hannah is Gross Mind's OC, I made it as a thank you for all the help he's done for the mod.

The dog one is my fault, when I asked for monster girl suggestions, people said hellhounds, and I didn't realize they wanted anthro hellhounds to dick Neala down and for Peter to dick down.

Am I ask specifically why you would want these scenes removed? Like no She-Ra TF but her ride is fine? No Deathclaw fuck, but the lesbian scene has the okay?
I guess it's more about preference than anything, I at least wouldn't ask you to delete any of them. I just could live without them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I guess it's more about preference than anything, I at least wouldn't ask you to delete any of them. I just could live without them
Not deleting anything, I'm honestly just curious because a lot of complaints about my mod where related to scenes and I wanted to know what was up

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
At the end of the day, it's just personal preference, but if I were to give reasons

The deathclaw fuck doesn't do much for me, it's just two character kinda rocking back and forth. I'm not a big fan of the lesbian scene either, but at least I get to see Neala's tits.

As for the She-Ra TF, I don't know what it is exactly, but something about her face puts me off. Just seems strange. Again, not a big fan of the ride scene, but at least it doesn't look as bad (to me).

Also, do you have the original buttjob scene for Mrs. Jennings still? It was weird, but I think I prefer it over the current one.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also, do you have the original buttjob scene for Mrs. Jennings still? It was weird, but I think I prefer it over the current one.
Do you mean her original reverse cowgirl scene? Because her only buttjob scene is the one that was recently added

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Not deleting anything, I'm honestly just curious because a lot of complaints about my mod where related to scenes and I wanted to know what was up
I feel that we don't have the right to complain as, at the end of the day, it's up to you what you do with the mod and I'm sure that many people appreciate the fact that you've implemented scenes that accommodate a wide variety of kinks. Only reason I've even mentioned scenes that I dislike is because you asked for our opinions.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You're right, my mistake.
I thought I did but I can't seem to find them, here's a gif of the scene in the meantime ezgif-2-fb84be6aed.gif

I feel that we don't have the right to complain as, at the end of the day, it's up to you what you do with the mod and I'm sure that many people appreciate the fact that you've implemented scenes that accommodate a wide variety of kinks. Only reason I've even mentioned scenes that I dislike is because you asked for our opinions.
You are fine Boku. As I said, I'm simply curious.

really? I don't remember anyone complaining, at least recently
Not recently, just something I noticed over the years.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes