Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
How many times have we said this only for people to ignore it outright, though?
Perhaps after Chilly is done with the final update, he should lock this chat with a final message that the game is done (not abandoned, since this tag would stop a bunch of people to download) and change the main page. But I don't know if it's a good idea to tell them to go to Boku mod just cuz this one is done, I don't think any pressure would do him any good, and we know from experience how a UD mods chat can be.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've returned to working on the final Urban Demons update today. I've already coded in all the new scenes previously and I am currently working on dialogue before testing everything out. If you have anything new, post now or forever hold your peace, as I am waiting on some final scenes from walk314 and AnimationAttempts before posting the completed update.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I've returned to working on the final Urban Demons update today. I've already coded in all the new scenes previously and I am currently working on dialogue before testing everything out. If you have anything new, post now or forever hold your peace, as I am waiting on some final scenes from walk314 and AnimationAttempts before posting the completed update.
That last update will be a great one!
You deserve a fucking medal, bud.

Feb 27, 2020
I want to collaborate as well. Its about time i give back to the community, right?. Im not so good at this yet, but im very proud with the end result. Unfortunately due to my inexperience i couldnt finish in time, so i dont have any other frame to offer yet. Maybe you should just put it in the fanart folder and call it a day.

Anyway, enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I want to collaborate as well. Its about time i give back to the community, right?. Im not so good at this yet, but im very proud with the end result. Unfortunately due to my inexperience i couldnt finish in time, so i dont have any other frame to offer yet. Maybe you should just put it in the fanart folder and call it a day.

Anyway, enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to be mad but I can't. This is simply too masterfully executed. Lmaooo

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
For the sake of my goodwill, I will unfollow this thread after the update, no need to read the pleading of people who want this to come back.

Jul 12, 2021
I'm gonna make something clear: I was contracted to make stuff here. I do not care if it goes on the mod or not. I refuse to be rushed, so expect some stuff from me eventually. Once I make 12 posts with art in them, I will be done, understood?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I'm gonna make something clear: I was contracted to make stuff here. I do not care if it goes on the mod or not. I refuse to be rushed, so expect some stuff from me eventually. Once I make 12 posts with art in them, I will be done, understood?
Who is telling you to rush? WHO WANTS THESE HANDS

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes