Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
In case it has not been made perfectly clear yet, please allow me this opportunity to correct an assumption or answer a question (Boku-kun)

*ahem*

BLANKET PERMISSION HAS BEEN GIVEN FROM THE GET-GO TO USE ANY ASSETS FROM MY MOD AS YOU WISH, TO WHATEVER END YOU DESIRE!

NOW GO FORTH, PERVERTS, AND SPREAD YOUR SMUT TO THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE!

ALSO, ChillyScholar IS THE BEST PERSON EVER AND SUPER AWESOME!

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
In case it has not been made perfectly clear yet, please allow me this opportunity to correct an assumption or answer a question (Boku-kun)

*ahem*

BLANKET PERMISSION HAS BEEN GIVEN FROM THE GET-GO TO USE ANY ASSETS FROM MY MOD AS YOU WISH, TO WHATEVER END YOU DESIRE!

NOW GO FORTH, PERVERTS, AND SPREAD YOUR SMUT TO THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE!

ALSO, ChillyScholar IS THE BEST PERSON EVER AND SUPER AWESOME!

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
While reading that I imagined your profile picture screaming it lmao

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So I made some adjustments and did the finishing part of the scene.

The ZIP Folders were too big to attach to this message, and I didn't want to attach all the pics on their own, so I used a separate Filehoster. I hope this works.

View attachment 1612377 View attachment 1612378
please just make your own game, As much as I love urbn demons I would love a fully fledged game from you.

Jul 13, 2021
please just make your own game, As much as I love urbn demons I would love a fully fledged game from you.
Haha, thanks I appreciate the compliment but I have neither the game making skills, the idea nor (most importantly) the time to attempt something like that. :D

If I wanted to try something like that (which to be clear, I don't) I would have to try and make money off of it through Patreon or whatever to be able to put the necessary amount of time in and I really don't think I'm at a level where I could get paid to do this.

Feb 27, 2020
Haha, thanks I appreciate the compliment but I have neither the game making skills, the idea nor (most importantly) the time to attempt something like that. :D

If I wanted to try something like that (which to be clear, I don't) I would have to try and make money off of it through Patreon or whatever to be able to put the necessary amount of time in and I really don't think I'm at a level where I could get paid to do this.
Understandable. Still, if you ever decide to earn some bucks but creating your own game is too much yet, head over to Recruitment and Services. I set up the filters so that it only shows paid requests for 2d artists. Who knows, maybe one day you snatch enough free time to work on one of these sidegigs.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020

I'm pretty sure everyone here thinks your animation are really good. Pretty sure most would like to see you grow in the community

Aug 22, 2018
So I made some adjustments and did the finishing part of the scene.

The ZIP Folders were too big to attach to this message, and I didn't want to attach all the pics on their own, so I used a separate Filehoster. I hope this works.

View attachment 1612377 View attachment 1612378
That`s fire ! Does this animation`s included to the mod ? or it is separated ?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey Chilly, I found some Pictures that I find interesting called "Sleepover". Where can one find them in the game? Or are they not done yet?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
ChillyScholar I've got a package for you, big boy~

Can you really classify 1 png a "package"?
I mean, it's not a very big one... but maybe if you use it correctly, it could do the trick?

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly, I found some Pictures that I find interesting called "Sleepover". Where can one find them in the game? Or are they not done yet?
Not in game

ChillyScholar I've got a package for you, big boy~

Can you really classify 1 png a "package"?
I mean, it's not a very big one... but maybe if you use it correctly, it could do the trick?
Thank you

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF NEW ANIMATIONS AND NEW SCENES, WE IMPLORE YOU: DO *NOT* SEND ANY NEW SCENES ON THIS THREAD! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION BUT EVERY GOOD THING HAS AN END.
INSTEAD, SEND THEM TO Boku-kun !
He's making a mod himself!
ChillyScholar you might want to pin this or something, but I don't know how that works on this forum.

Reactions: heartless1206

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF NEW ANIMATIONS AND NEW SCENES, WE IMPLORE YOU: DO *NOT* SEND ANY NEW SCENES ON THIS THREAD! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION BUT EVERY GOOD THING HAS AN END.
INSTEAD, SEND THEM TO Boku-kun !
He's making a mod himself!
ChillyScholar you might want to pin this or something, but I don't know how that works on this forum.
Should make a note on the front page incase people missed it

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes