Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

boobedone

Aug 26, 2019
Well, uhh this didn't turn out like I expected...

Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your next project Chilly.

However I hope nobody minds if I share the finished animation from yesterday in here anyways and if I go in to share some of the other animations that I'm still thinking of making.

I mostly started doing this for myself, so I don't really mind if these scenes don't end being used anywhere. Plus I figure some of them could be edited and used somewhere else by you guys.

So here's the cumshot animation, all the files without the background as well as the background I "made" for the scene. View attachment 1599925

P.S.: I saw today that someone tweeted the Amos TF scene at Glassfish herself and she liked it. How cool is that? :D
love these animations man. Is there a good place too get in contact with ya, twitter or anything?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Here's the proof of concept:

Let me know if you find any issues or have some suggestions.
I've been wanting to say this for a bit, while i feel it's okay to advertise that you are making a new "mod", essentially, you need to make your own thread about it, and not ride another mod's coattail to hype it up. Promotion is fine, posting links and updates to the mod in another mod i feel is wrong. maybe that's just me, but it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

this is my opinion regarding this kind of thing.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I've been wanting to say this for a bit, while i feel it's okay to advertise that you are making a new "mod", essentially, you need to make your own thread about it, and not ride another mod's coattail to hype it up. Promotion is fine, posting links and updates to the mod in another mod i feel is wrong. maybe that's just me, but it's leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

this is my opinion regarding this kind of thing.
The whole reason this mod exist is cuz of Chilly mod, and if he is (I assume) gonna use the same scenes from the mod, I don't see a problem to talk about it here until he has something more concrete.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Here's the proof of concept:

Let me know if you find any issues or have some suggestions.
Finished playing so here are some thoughts.
- I like the animation of the busts when they appear and disappear from the screen, nice detail.
- I like the drawing in Peter's room, a little homage to the community and all. But you can only see once.
- The maps are looking good, but all of them have those weird white lines on them. You can at Sidney for example, dunno what causes that.
- 1642870338095.png *I also got this error trying to leave ms Amos house
- It seems that there is no door at Grandmas house, does that mean that you are not gonna add her at all or later?
- After you get the phone on the kitchen, it does not disappear.
- 1642870617745.png this error happens when I try to leave Sarahs house.

-I don't really have any suggestion for now, I guess a thing that you should keep in mind is how big the maps are, an example is thr school, it's just to big, so walking to meet everyone can be annoying, make it slight smaller or make peter faster canbe very helpfull.

Thats pretty much it, it's still small but it's working pretty well, the only place where the is "lag" is in the map when peter walks, and that may not even be lag. Anyway, you clearly now what you are doing so keep up that is going great.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The “lag” is probably from not using a parallax map; in the OG/mods, we use parallax maps to make it less clunky due to the number of events/characters/things going on. It makes the game less choppy.

And I’m not finished my mod quite yet. Still have a few things I need to finish, like the bug fixes, a better introduction, finishing character endings, etc. It won’t have a steady update schedule, but I’m not finished yet.

As for not having new scenes - well, nobody gave them to me! ;_;

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The “lag” is probably from not using a parallax map; in the OG/mods, we use parallax maps to make it less clunky due to the number of events/characters/things going on. It makes the game less choppy.

And I’m not finished my mod quite yet. Still have a few things I need to finish, like the bug fixes, a better introduction, finishing character endings, etc. It won’t have a steady update schedule, but I’m not finished yet.

Hun... you do realize you can just take them from here right...?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

You could grab new scenes from here Xalenda
Maybe you could ask the people who have been making scenes for ChillyScholar , that way it's win-win!
And I will not suggest any scene ideas I have for they are probably never going to be made. (Fucking our favorite milfs in front of their daughters, having them all act exhibitionist and wear skimpy clothing in the house and at the School/Park.
And then there's secret hard to get 7071 scenes which were so damn good in Chillys mod but I refuse to offend you. Instead, I put a way to still have Amanda and Alison in sex scenes but them being older in the last part if the post)
But the more dark incest, the better.
Maybe Footjob kn the couch during tv? Maybe some events or daily things the family does but gets a lot lewder the more you break them?
Maybe have Jennings and Peter's family teach why Incest is Good?
I'd love to see Amanda and Alison, maybe have them already older than Peter, but completely oblivious to sex and morals since Peter's magic only developed their body, not their brain?
It could be really dark forcing the girls into sexual situations with their mother's (disgust first), then help?

Or maybe make a new , college aged character (Or use one in the game already) and have Sydney, her classmate, help you rape her and force her to be your pet so she must fuck anyone you want.

Idk, but these are the things my mind suggests.

But yeah CAN'T WAIT NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SOME OF THE BEST MOD DEVS OUT THERE

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

I offer to you all my raven ones, my heart and my soul ;(

edit: If it's fine with Chilly you can have any I worked on, there are also some that never saw the light of the day on this mod, I can show you and finish them if you are ever interested. Lemme fetch them actually

Reactions: ChillyScholar

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I like the drawing in Peter's room, a little homage to the community and all. But you can only see once.
Fixed this, including any errors you found

The maps are looking good, but all of them have those weird white lines on them. You can at Sidney for example, dunno what cause
I actually fixed that shortly after I posted the proof of concept, found out it was an issue with the tilesets, but thanks for letting me know.

It seems that there is no door at Grandmas house, does that mean that you are not gonna add her at all or later?
I forgot :p

a thing that you should keep in mind is how big the maps are, an example is thr school, it's just to big, so walking to meet everyone can be annoying, make it slight smaller or make peter faster canbe very helpfull.
I did add the sprint feature. It's toggled with the shift key, but I think I have dialogue saying its the s key. My bad, but if the sprint feature isn't fast enough, I'll increase its speed. I could make the maps smaller, but I'd like to avoid it if possible.

the only place where the is "lag" is in the map when peter walks, and that may not even be lag.
I'd like to be sure that there's no lag. Could you specify which map you encountered it on? If a parallax is available, I've used it, but if people are encountering lag on specific maps, I can try and create a new parallax for the map.

Anyway, you clearly now what you are doing
Glad you think so. This is my first experience with RPG Maker.

You could grab new scenes from here @Xalenda
I actually plan on grabbing pictures and scenes from the Xalenda mod, I've mentioned it in the thread (Still waiting approval).

Maybe you could ask the people who have been making scenes for @ChillyScholar , that way it's win-win!
I'd love to, but I'll wait until my mod is up to date with everything currently available. As for your ideas, I've added them to a text file along with some other ideas I was given.

Sorry about posting about my mod in this thread again, just waiting for my thread to be approved.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

I actually fixed that shortly after I posted the proof of concept, found out it was an issue with the tilesets, but thanks for letting me know.

I did add the sprint feature. It's toggled with the shift key, but I think I have dialogue saying its the s key. My bad, but if the sprint feature isn't fast enough, I'll increase its speed. I could make the maps smaller, but I'd like to avoid it if possible.

I'd like to be sure that there's no lag. Could you specify which map you encountered it on? If a parallax is available, I've used it, but if people are encountering lag on specific maps, I can try and create a new parallax for the map.

I actually plan on grabbing pictures and scenes from the Xalenda mod, I've mentioned it in the thread (Still waiting approval).

I'd love to, but I'll wait until my mod is up to date with everything currently available. As for your ideas, I've added them to a text file along with some other ideas I was given.

Sorry about posting about my mod in this thread again, just waiting for my thread to be approved.
I was actually replying to Xalenda but in both cases awesome that you're considering my suggestions!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

- About the sprint you are right, I think you said S but I used shift. Peter is fast but I think he could be a little fast, but you don't have to worry about it, I doubt most people would get annoyed about having to walk a little longer.

- The lag I meant is on the main map, where you select where to go (house, park, etc) But I don't think is lag, it's more of peter teleporting between the icons, it just looks like lag I guess.

- I took a look inside the most recent Xalenda UD, and there is no new scene, but there is a bust of Sarah looking like a dog if you know what I mean.

- also, no worries, we are more than happy to hear about your mod

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes