Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
1642863088730.png

Original Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become. Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?

Mod Overview:
This is a fan-made standalone version of Urban Demons that will attempt to neatly incorporate the story from the final version of the original game by NergalsNest with the additional scenes added by the F95Zone mod by ChillyScholar.

Updated: 3/8/22
Game/Creator: NergalsNest
Original Modder: ChillyScholar
Modder: L0R3M -
Mod Version: Proof of Concept
Game Version: 0.8.2 / 1.1 Beta
Language: English

Original Thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-1-beta-nergal.3296/
F95Zone Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-4.11169/

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proof of Concept: -

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I see what you mean, playback speed can be adjusted easily fortunately at least when making the gif... dunno about the mod. :D Looking at it more, I'm not quite happy with the hair, yet. Might have to go over that again.

View attachment 1611249
nice, I guess it's because the hair is still in all frames, maybe if you add a giggle in-between frames it might help

Edit: As for the mod, it depends on how Boku would do, he would need to add each individual frame and add a speed to each I believe.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Heya bud!
I was wondering by the way, will your mod have any loli scenes?
And what style in general will the lewdness with the MILFs be? Sadistic, wholesome, or something else?
I will be including all the loli scenes currently available in the chilly mod. I'm also willing to consider implementing new loli scenes if they're made.

As for the MILFs, they'll be using the same dialogue from the OG game as well as Chilly's mod, so I guess they'll be wholesome.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I will be including all the loli scenes currently available in the chilly mod. I'm also willing to consider implementing new loli scenes if they're made.

As for the MILFs, they'll be using the same dialogue from the OG game as well as Chilly's mod, so I guess they'll be wholesome.
nice, I would like more Kelly scenes, but only UrbanLove makes them.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I see what you mean, playback speed can be adjusted easily fortunately at least when making the gif... dunno about the mod. :D Looking at it more, I'm not quite happy with the hair, yet. Might have to go over that again.
Looks really good, I'd have to agree with you on the hair, feels too solid. I can change the speed easy, I just need each frame of the gif.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising Mod, I'll bookmark and wait for more updates from you. I must say Urban Demons really got lot of love even after it already completed years ago, with we got like 3 Mods of it now

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
A very promising Mod, I'll bookmark and wait for more updates from you. I must say Urban Demons really got lot of love even after it already completed years ago, with we got like 3 Mods of it now
I think it's because the game is so replayable. You can choose the corruption route, the purity one, or even a mix of both, it's definitely one of the most famous ones out there.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think it's because the game is so replayable. You can choose the corruption route, the purity one, or even a mix of both, it's definitely one of the most famous ones out there.
Yeah! It was a very great game that worth to be replay as many time as possible, what make me truly admired and appreciated is that this is the only game that got so much love you got at least 5 threads in this section with 4 of them are basically a whole new game with new story expansion, new event, new characters,.... That you can't find from other games, the love for it is just amazing

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm is it just me or is it the end after you got the phone, because the quest said I need to take photo of Mom in the shower room but the room is empty
Edit: Okay I forgot to read the changelog that this is a Proof of concept with still empty world, silly me. Hopefully to see it got update with story soon

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

YEAH BABY!! You're an absolute unit!Hopefully some are willing to make new loli scenes. I can't code or draw for shit but I can give detailed ideas for scenes. Ya know, being King of Perverts and all.

Reactions: Red Sand

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Like MC having a little sister to corrupt. Maybe call her Stacy, and basically looking a LITTLE too much like MC and Mom. Once Mom is corrupted she has no boundaries, so she'll reveal that when he was sleeping Mom had sex with him. She used his cum as a donor and magically she's a little younger than MC.
MC now knows his little sister is his daughter. He corrupts her, puts her under hypnosis and makes her subconsiously slowly seduce Sydney and mom.
She could also convince friends from school to come over and 'play'.
Could lead to interesting loli scenes.
Boku-kun next to loli, maybe have a couple scenes at home where MC decides to see how far he can go (Further with each stage of corruption)
Stage 1-3: Footjobs (They could be watching tv together and you can select which girl you would like to use. MC then sneakily grabs their feet, uses them to jerk him and they won't notice, until he cums. Could be dark if the loli little sister would lap it up ;)
I would love under table scenes. Footjobs or him looking under the table, orally easing his sisters/mom, etc.
Simple grope and inappropriate kissing scenes could be nice! I love when the other girls react shockingly at first, but eventually like it.
Think of any other daily thing. You could fuck Sydney or Stacy (If you want a loli little sister in your mod) as they do homework.

And of course, I would love it if there would be like a house rule thing. Maybe have a board with rules that changes once all family members have reached a stage of corruption. Think of something like this:

Stage 1: Rule #1 - Always throw underwear in the laundry!

Stage 2: Rule #1, Always throw underwear away, and no shirt is ever too small or tight. We don't waste clothing, no matter how revealing they will be.

Stage 3: Rule #3: Always present yourself appropriately for Daddy! Tits out, be proud!

But yeah, you get the gist. I LOVE loli in general, but Chillys mod did it well!

I love to see households lose their inhibitions. Especially when they're casual about incest or what they wear. Love dynamics like that!

What I miss in all the mods is how fast it goes from 0 to 100. I wanted to see progression in clothing and dialogue. You see them wear more risky/skimpy/too short clothing the more corrupted they are. I wanted the family to be disturbingly casual about incest and what they wear. Will you add that?

And do you like my idea about adding a Loli sister to the game? Having her be a dumb, oblivious character until you corrupt her fully into your personal 'Package Delivery Service' ;)

I hope you consider these options, and yes, I have TONS of scenes ideas for both Milfs and lolis alike. Much of which is not in any mods.
Love ya, bud!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hopefully the loli content will be separate and not mixed up with other Milf characters, when I played Chilly modded game I feel it weird when all the loli event tied with their mother and not on their own. Even when sneak in the bed room at night MC somehow feel disgusted with the idea of touching his classmates when they slept but okay with adults.The lolis really need their own storyline

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote