Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Also, forgot to say, but don't tag people who are not in the conversation like GrossMind, there are reasons why he stopped talking in the Chilly Mod and we should respect it. Same thing to any other person from there, if they want they will be here

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Also, forgot to say, but don't tag people who are not in the conversation like GrossMind, there are reasons why he stopped talking in the Chilly Mod and we should respect it. Same thing to any other person from there, if they want they will be here
Woah, chill! There might be miscommunication. I honestly didn't realize GrossMind stopped talking in the mod. My bad. Just thought he could be a great option as an artist! Do you have any suggestions for artists? Also, great suggestion using the dinner stuff!

Reactions: Kaeris

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Woah, chill! There might be miscommunication. I honestly didn't realize GrossMind stopped talking in the mod. My bad. Just thought he could be a great option as an artist! Do you have any suggestions for artists? Also, great suggestion using the dinner stuff!
...He stopped talking like years now. And even if he didn't why tag him? anyway, let's just not let this chat become like Chillys one in his earlier days.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
...He stopped talking like years now. And even if he didn't why tag him? anyway, let's just not let this chat become like Chillys one in his earlier days.
I just apologized, maybe I wasn't clear enough. I am sorry I tagged him!
But, my actual question: do you have an idea for artists who might be interested?

Reactions: Kaeris

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Apologies for this, but I'm extremely out of the loop on stuff and I would appreciate some quick clarification, if permitted. So Chilly's Mod is just flat out not going to continue? So what exactly is this mod, then? Taking everything from Chilly's mod and expanding it? I'm a huge fan of the original Urban Demons, so much so that I would argue that it's the best contemporary /ss/ game, and I was going to wait it out until Chilly was done to reply it with his mod, so I'm really curious to know what's what with all this stuff. Again, thank you if you take time to reply, but if this is a faux paw, I have no problem nuking my post.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Apologies for this, but I'm extremely out of the loop on stuff and I would appreciate some quick clarification, if permitted. So Chilly's Mod is just flat out not going to continue? So what exactly is this mod, then? Taking everything from Chilly's mod and expanding it? I'm a huge fan of the original Urban Demons, so much so that I would argue that it's the best contemporary /ss/ game, and I was going to wait it out until Chilly was done to reply it with his mod, so I'm really curious to know what's what with all this stuff. Again, thank you if you take time to reply, but if this is a faux paw, I have no problem nuking my post.
Chilly's mod is officially done, there is only one final update left and he will move on. The abandoned tag is just to make it clear to everyone else that he is done with the Mod (He is been done with it for like 2 years now). Boku received permission to use both Chilly's and Xalenda content from their mods to his own. For now, he is making the game in the most recent version of RPG Maker and will add most of the already made scenes from the other versions. Any new content will only be added after Boku is done with adding what we already have.

Edit: I'm not that much aware of how much his game will be similar to the other ones and what will be unique, I will let him explain if he wants it.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Also, I was thinking about certain elements of Urban Demons that could be done more efficiently and I realized that how Peter could get money is one of them. Throughout most of the game, Peter mostly doesn't need money for anything and honestly, if he does, players will just use the cheat button cuz there is no payoff to working in the game. I think that this could be changed if there were more/different ways to achieve the money. Like maybe after a certain quantity of hearts, Peter can ask for money from the girls, or bully Pito and Thomas and get their money. The most complex one is another job option (perhaps connected with a girl, like Kaylee or that one with purple hair in the arcade). Of course, the lack of ways of earning money is not that big of a deal since like I said Peter has no need for it most of the time, this is just my 2 cents of how it could be done.

Reactions: ChumBukkit

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Chilly's mod is officially done, there is only one final update left and he will move on. The abandoned tag is just to make it clear to everyone else that he is done with the Mod (He is been done with it for like 2 years now). Boku received permission to use both Chilly's and Xalenda content from their mods to his own. For now, he is making the game in the most recent version of RPG Maker and will add most of the already made scenes from the other versions. Any new content will only be added after Boku is done with adding what we already have.

Edit: I'm not that much aware of how much his game will be similar to the other ones and what will be unique, I will let him explain if he wants it.
Thank you for the reply! I appreciated.

Also, I was thinking about certain elements of Urban Demons that could be done more efficiently and I realized that how Peter could get money is one of them. Throughout most of the game, Peter mostly doesn't need money for anything and honestly, if he does, players will just use the cheat button cuz there is no payoff to working in the game. I think that this could be changed if there were more/different ways to achieve the money. Like maybe after a certain quantity of hearts, Peter can ask for money from the girls, or bully Pito and Thomas and get their money. The most complex one is another job option (perhaps connected with a girl, like Kaylee or that one with purple hair in the arcade). Of course, the lack of ways of earning money is not that big of a deal since like I said Peter has no need for it most of the time, this is just my 2 cents of how it could be done.
I guess now exists the opportunity to do away with things that were of little consequence, gameplay-wise, or you could really add to it like what you're suggesting. You could keep the money system and just add quick little scenes to it whenever Peter needs money. I really like your idea.
And in the same vein as what's in a mod vs what's in the original, and as much as I valued Chilly's work, and I do, the only thing that kept me from doing multiple replays using his mod was all the crossover cartoon/video game stuff. I like fanart as much as the next person but that had zero appeal to me. No disrespect, though.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

I guess now exists the opportunity to do away with things that were of little consequence, gameplay-wise, or you could really add to it like what you're suggesting. You could keep the money system and just add quick little scenes to it whenever Peter needs money. I really like your idea.
And in the same vein as what's in a mod vs what's in the original, and as much as I valued Chilly's work, and I do, the only thing that kept me from doing multiple replays using his mod was all the crossover cartoon/video game stuff. I like fanart as much as the next person but that had zero appeal to me. No disrespect, though.
I understand, I only like very specific ones like the cow mom (GOD SHE WAS HOT), but I could live without most of the easter eggs since I enjoy more the main girls' stories. If I had/could I would turn some of them in more milfs. Like the Goth Mom or the Coach on the Beach.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Hmmm I even had some ideas for scenes, like you could enter Sidney's room to steal some money and if you are caught you lose point with her, but after a certain quantity of hearts, she would offer a transaction for the money (If you know what I mean).
Or making Sarah and Lisa order their sons to give Peter money.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
What about you Boku-kun ? How do you feel about the easter eggs and monster girl scenes? I wonder how will you handle the otherworld.

I'm not a fan of all the scenes, but I plan on implementing every easter egg and monster girl scene. I don't think I ever really played the original, so I still need to do a playthrough of that so I can make some informed decisions

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'm not a fan of all the scenes, but I plan on implementing every easter egg and monster girl scene. I don't think I every really played the original, so I still need to do a playthrough of that so I can make some informed decisions
I get it, just don't force yourself too much with the easter eggs scenes, since they aren't important to the main story I guess you should let them to-do later on.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
This could be a great way to also add scene's to girls that don't have many, help Dizzy out at the bar, at enough hearts scene's could be implemented, from BJ (no animation yet), TF (animated but not implemented in the story) and so on.

Donna is slightly more tricky, but maybe adding that she is in debt, after med school maybe, expanding on her store dialog and scenes or at a new location she doesn't already show up in, at the same time it could be a great way to speed up either the purity or corruption for her story. Money wise this could also be a more long term goal, when you get to the point where you don't need money anymore.

For Kaylee i'm not sure, could repeat the Dizzy thing, but she already got plenty of store scene's, same with the school, add her to Babysitting maybe?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote