Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
This could be a great way to also add scene's to girls that don't have many, help Dizzy out at the bar, at enough hearts scene's could be implemented, from BJ (no animation yet), TF (animated but not implemented in the story) and so on.

Donna is slightly more tricky, but maybe adding that she is in debt, after med school maybe, expanding on her store dialog and scenes or at a new location she doesn't already show up in, at the same time it could be a great way to speed up either the purity or corruption for her story. Money wise this could also be a more long term goal, when you get to the point where you don't need money anymore.

For Kaylee i'm not sure, could repeat the Dizzy thing, but she already got plenty of store scene's, same with the school, add her to Babysitting maybe?
Totally forgot about Dizzy, she really needs a re-write on her routes since it's just so easy to fuck her. Maybe helping her around the Bar could be part of the main story and depending on the choice of helping the player could receive a different scene. Like *Carry boxes* - Sex, *Serve drinks* - Blowjob/Titjob hidden and so on.
Yeah, Donna also needs some re-write lmao, I don't remember she having any conflict at all.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Totally forgot about Dizzy, she really needs a re-write on her routes since it's just so easy to fuck her. Maybe helping her around the Bar could be part of the main story and depending on the choice of helping the player could receive a different scene. Like *Carry boxes* - Sex, *Serve drinks* - Blowjob/Titjob hidden and so on.
Yeah, Donna also needs some re-write lmao, I don't remember she having any conflict at all.
Yeah did mean to say to add it to her progression, cus you go from HJ straight to sex. x)

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
25 Sem Título.jpg BustCoach.jpg Wanted to draw something today, So tried to make a bust for Coach Mary, I like the body that I made more but it doesn't look good so I made a version with Kimberly's body. I also tried to make it similar with GlassFish style but I opted to have the same eyes and Hair of this fan-art that GrossMind made. 69145_Coach_Mary_Urban_DemonsMini.png

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1613178 View attachment 1613180 Wanted to draw something today, So tried to make a bust for Coach Mary, I like the body that I made more but it doesn't look good so I made a version with Kimberly's body. I also tried to make it similar with GlassFish style but I opted to have the same eyes and Hair of this fan-art that GrossMind made. View attachment 1613185
Just constructive criticism: Her eyes are angled weirdly and it ruins her face, maybe angle her eyes down so you get her eyes evened and straight. ( --< -- )instead of ( \\<// )
Besides that this looks great!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
By the way: Wholesome vibes to all of you! Might be the pure E-cig Amnesia Haze I'm smoking but Seeing us all want to chip in makes me happy as fuck!
Let's goooooo
ZeroEnergy maybe you could make some 'You know what' Art? That could be implemented! Want me to give you suggestions? I have them for MILF And 7071!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
By the way: Wholesome vibes to all of you! Might be the pure E-cig Amnesia Haze I'm smoking but Seeing us all want to chip in makes me happy as fuck!
Let's goooooo
ZeroEnergy maybe you could make some 'You know what' Art? That could be implemented! Want me to give you suggestions? I have them for MILF And 7071!
I'm not good enough to make completely new scenes, so I won't be making it. And I already said that LoverUrban was the only capable/known of doing it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm not good enough to make completely new scenes, so I won't be making it. And I already said that LoverUrban was the only capable/known of doing it
I think you can make new standing images for the girls like adding new outfit, some accessories/make up on their face/body could still be good too. Maybe even add some piecings or tattoo too, no need for a new sex scenes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I think you can make new standing images for the girls like adding new outfit, some accessories/make up on their face/body could still be good too. Maybe even add some piecings or tattoo too, no need for a new sex scenes
I actually want to make circumstantial scenes, like depending on the clothes the girl is wearing, the scene will match it. I think this will make the whole lingerie thing actually relevant. Maybe the pool and the gym too? Dunno, it will depend

Reactions: thevoid089

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
24.png 231.png I also made these two heads for a titjob scene that will be at the next Chilly update, but If anyone wants, you guys can make new scenes with it. I will also make heads for the other girls at some point.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I actually want to make circumstantial scenes, like depending on the clothes the girl is wearing, the scene will match it. I think this will make the whole lingerie thing actually relevant. Maybe the pool and the gym too? Dunno, it will depend
Yeah! Something like that would be the best, and maybe depend on the day and corruption too: Like teacher Jennings beside her usual outfit in one day she can change another school outfit the next, and depend on how much corruption her outfit can goes from normal to be more skimpy and in the last stage she will wear a transparent one with/without underwear underneath. Same with the Mom, could be fun to see more variations outfit throughout the week and maybe add wardrobe system so MC can ask her to wear it to his liking

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah! Something like that would be the best, and maybe depend on the day and corruption too: Like teacher Jennings beside her usual outfit in one day she can change another school outfit the next, and depend on how much corruption her outfit can goes from normal to be more skimpy and in the last stage she will wear a transparent one with/without underwear underneath. Same with the Mom, could be fun to see more variations outfit throughout the week and maybe add wardrobe system so MC can ask her to wear it to his liking
That does look cool, but I wonder how complex would it be to code it. Cuz like it would basically be - Day (Saturday) = Cloths #1 = Mom lingerie bj scene. And then each day would have different clothes and therefore different scenes. That sounds revolutionary actually, I don't think any other game has this and the obvious reason is because of how much work it is. I mean, we already have most of the scenes, with few necessary changes. I guess it's easier something less automatic like you said, the MC gets to choose what the girls wear, and then if available a different scene plays. But yeah, coding that would be hell, If Boku even considers it should not be a priority.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That does look cool, but I wonder how complex would it be to code it. Cuz like it would basically be - Day (Saturday) = Cloths #1 = Mom lingerie bj scene. And then each day would have different clothes and therefore different scenes. That sounds revolutionary actually, I don't think any other game has this and the obvious reason is because of how much work it is. I mean, we already have most of the scenes, with few necessary changes. I guess it's easier something less automatic like you said, the MC gets to choose what the girls wear, and then if available a different scene plays. But yeah, coding that would be hell, If Boku even considers it should not be a priority.
Agree! It would make coding more complicate so I guess it wasn't feasible unless you have a whole team to help, still think it could be good enough if Jennings can be force to wear a lusty version of her teacher outfit after got corrupted. And I agree with some gym event with her, but let just wait and see how Boku will develop the mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote