Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hopefully the loli content will be separate and not mixed up with other Milf characters, when I played Chilly modded game I feel it weird when all the loli event tied with their mother and not on their own. Even when sneak in the bed room at night MC somehow feel disgusted with the idea of touching his classmates when they slept but okay with adults.The lolis really need their own storyline
I agree, but would you consider the idea of MC having a little sister which is secretly his daughter?
Or just have lolis be separate characters, their moms being unimportant.
Both sounds awesome!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I agree, but would you consider the idea of MC having a little sister which is secretly his daughter?
Or just have lolis be separate characters, their moms being unimportant.
Both sounds awesome!
I think it would be better if MC's little sister are just his sister, it would be weird when he have a daughter that similar to his age (unless she's half demon). With the lolis I think after the introduction with their mom and family MC can choose to pursue a separate romantic path with just them without the need to go through their mother

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I think it would be better if MC's little sister are just his sister, it would be weird when he have a daughter that similar to his age (unless she's half demon). With the lolis I think after the introduction with their mom and family MC can choose to pursue a separate romantic path with just them without the need to go through their mother
Good idea! A loli little sister for MC would already make it separate from all other versions of Urban Demons!
For the little sister I believe it would be great if she's dumb and oblivious and MC could use her to meet new lolis.

The option of giving their daughters their own storyline is a great idea (Obviously gonna do both muhahah)

I hope Boku-kun agrees with our ideas. Would love more loli content in UD, though obviously it shouldn't just be about them. The Mommas are worth it too!

Let's stop talking about lolis before we end up on a watchlist lmao

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Good idea! A loli little sister for MC would already make it separate from all other versions of Urban Demons!
For the little sister I believe it would be great if she's dumb and oblivious and MC could use her to meet new lolis.

The option of giving their daughters their own storyline is a great idea (Obviously gonna do both muhahah)

I hope Boku-kun agrees with our ideas. Would love more loli content in UD, though obviously it shouldn't just be about them. The Mommas are worth it too!

Let's stop talking about lolis before we end up on a watchlist lmao
I knew I will regretted talked about that content here out loud, I should just delete those comments now

• Red Heart

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I knew I will regretted talked about that content here out loud, I should just delete those comments now
Nah man, just leave it there but we'll not post about it anymore, I think the Dev knows what we like after that hahahah

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
The ideas are good, but you'd need someone who's willing to actually produce all of those scenes. But like I said, if they're made, I'll implement them.

• Red Heart

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The ideas are good, but you'd need someone who's willing to actually produce all of those scenes. But like I said, if they're made, I'll implement them.
Maybe Gross Mind or GlassFish could help. Do you guys know of any 2d artists wanting to make that kind of stuff?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nah man, just leave it there but we'll not post about it anymore, I think the Dev knows what we like after that hahahah
Beside "that content we won't discuss anymore" I think adding some event that didn't happen in original or other modded could be good too: Like exhibitionism/ENF content where MC after corrupting the girls to a certain level now can ask them to have a "nude walk" at night with him, when doing that kind of content enough time they will feel more confident and open up with the idea and during the day they will wear a more skimpy outfit and didn't use underwear. Could be ice on the cake if NPCs react to the change with dialogues like "she's look more sexier with that look" or "she's become a lust now, truly disgusting....but hot at the same time, I like that change...."

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Beside "that content we won't discuss anymore" I think adding some event that didn't happen in original or other modded could be good too: Like exhibitionism/ENF content where MC after corrupting the girls to a certain level now can ask them to have a "nude walk" at night with him, when doing that kind of content enough time they will feel more confident and open up with the idea and during the day they will wear a more skimpy outfit and didn't use underwear. Could be ice on the cake if NPCs react to the change with dialogues like "she's look more sexier with that look" or "she's become a lust now, truly disgusting....but hot at the same time, I like that change...."
HOLY SHIT good idea!

Reactions: thevoid089

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I don't mind a bit of exhibitionism, but there are some aspects of it that I'm not a fan of. That unfortunately includes the nude walk, so if it were made, I probably wouldn't implement it. Sorry to disappoint.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HOLY SHIT good idea!
Exhibitionism is 1 of my favorite kink after all so I would not mind to see Boku-kun take my idea in considerate, no need to add CGs but just some dialogues and with the girl's standing images to be nude during the "nude walk" could be enough. You can even expand the content like have Peter use his power to change people's mind in the entire city with the help of otherworld demons and have all the girls nude even daily day without NPCs make a fuss about it, that a nice and unique addition for the mod

• Red Heart

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I don't mind a bit of exhibitionism, but there are some aspects of it that I'm not a fan of. That unfortunately includes the nude walk, so if it were made, I probably wouldn't implement it. Sorry to disappoint.
But the girls wearing increasingly skimpy/tight clothes, even bring casual about no underwear, their pussy open to the public.. You'd implement that right?
Does GlassFish (Who made a lot of scenes) have f95? Maybe ask him!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hopefully the loli content will be separate and not mixed up with other Milf characters, when I played Chilly modded game I feel it weird when all the loli event tied with their mother and not on their own. Even when sneak in the bed room at night MC somehow feel disgusted with the idea of touching his classmates when they slept but okay with adults.The lolis really need their own storyline
Personally I don't mind it, but then again I do have an Oyakodon kink.

edit: please ignore this. the posts that said we don't talk about this anymore didn't show up until after I posted this.

• Red Heart

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Personally I don't mind it, but then again I do have an Oyakodon kink.

edit: please ignore this. the posts that said we don't talk about this anymore didn't show up until after I posted this.
I don't mind if you guys talk about it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote