Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey, those look really good! And yeah I noticed the thing about her breasts as well as I was making the animation. Originally I was planning to do this one for Mrs. Jennings but I changed my mind halfway through because I wanted to do another one for her and I want to try and use different girls as much as possible.

I didn't really consider the breast size when choosing a girl after that. :D
All good, they're basically interchangable in the scenes anyway. I'm glad that most of the scenes have been made in such a way that they can be adapted for the others for more scenes.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Hey, those look really good! And yeah I noticed the thing about her breasts as well as I was making the animation. Originally I was planning to do this one for Mrs. Jennings but I changed my mind halfway through because I wanted to do another one for her and I want to try and use different girls as much as possible.

I didn't really consider the breast size when choosing a girl after that. :D
to be fair, most scenes don't take the tits size in consideration and people don't really mind, so it's all good

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Those are some really good suggestions, but I feel that, for the majority of them, I won't attempt to implement them until the remake reaches the same point as the original. I've put them in a txt document for later, for now, I'll quickly go over my ideas on some of them.

School Visitors:

Mom/sis: Pick up from school early, probably during lunchtime. Can be picked up by Mom, Sis or both, which would lead to normal scenes or threesomes between family members and/or teachers.

Nurse Donna: Mandatory Health Checkup. Could implement all of her hospital scenes.

As for the rest of the main characters. A potential excuse is that Mom asked them to pick him up from school, maybe a forged note? Could even implement a bit of NTR, with Pito or Thomas acting upset and/or confused when Lisa or Sarah pick up Peter

More Overworld Meeting

I don't have any concrete ideas for where I'll implement them, but I'll make sure I do.

Sydney Wake Up

There are already several scenes that could work with this idea, so I'll try and implement it.

As for the rest, I'll leave them till the remake is almost done or up-to-date
Oh, I forgot but I think it would be a good implementation of a journal quest in the game. So the player always now where or what to do next to keep the story going. We already have the walkthrough, so basically that but in game. Also, if I remember in the of UD you could always see in the map where the characters are, so I thought it would be nice to bring this back.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, I forgot but I think it would be a good implementation of a journal quest in the game. So the player always now where or what to do next to keep the story going. We already have the walkthrough, so basically that but in game. Also, if I remember in the of UD you could always see in the map where the characters are, so I thought it would be nice to bring this back.
Might not be the best time for this, i think it would take a ton of work to put into the game, especially with the amount of scene added over time, and getting it to work and bug fixing it could be a nightmare.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Might not be the best time for this, i think it would take a ton of work to put into the game, especially with the amount of scene added over time, and getting it to work and bug fixing it could be a nightmare.
I meant for the main story mostly, just so the player now where to go an what items he needs

Feb 27, 2020
Scene guide is now done, for now.

Any issues with it, please direct them to my dm's.

Also i'm taking a break from the game and mods of it for a bit, a week or two. Changes to the guide will likely be slow for that time, i will add the final update stuff to it when i'm back.
I've seen theses shorter than that lmao.
Seriously tho, thank you so much for your effort, man. Really appreciated by the community.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So both Chilly and Xalenda are releasing a final update. This entire thing has been a journey. A mentally destroying journey, yet we are VERY grateful to those devs :KappaPride:

Go get a long vacation. Y'all deserve it more than enough.

Man my balls are gonna feel it :PogChamp:
Also Crasher92 You crazy fuck. You have dedicated, and then there's you. Fuckin' pog.
Great job fam!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
So both Chilly and Xalenda are releasing a final update. This entire thing has been a journey. A mentally destroying journey, yet we are VERY grateful to those devs :KappaPride:

Go get a long vacation. Y'all deserve it more than enough.

Man my balls are gonna feel it :PogChamp:
Also Crasher92 You crazy fuck. You have dedicated, and then there's you. Fuckin' pog.
Great job fam!
Xalenda is? whats is new in his last update?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Or read the changrlog, I guess. Just wanted to sound cool and mysterious. But both mods are getting updates and both mods are amazingly unique and interesting for my cock to harden to!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I wasn't sure what to use so I thought I'd ask here. Which intro do you guys want me to use? The mod intro, the original intro or a mix of both?
I took a look at the og intro, and I liked it, but I understand if people wouldn't want to spend time on it. So I guess you could make a fusion of both but give the option to skip to when you can control peter. I at least like to see the cutscene in the beginning. Also, are you gonna add or delete the who squirrel thing?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes