Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
At the end this mod gets actually completely done i guess there be over 60 or 85 people's fan sprites, animations, character altered sprites and plenty more added into this mod.

But i do feel curious about one thing after browsing almost half of the pages since my poor lack of knowledge on this RPG engine ¿Can many bust character sprites added into the game? or does one have to install them manually by replacing the original files with the altered ones?

I just want to know since there's like ALOT i mean ALOT of fan sprites work in here which is marvelous

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
more like new events. I will write it here at some point
Ok here is my main thoughts about it:

Purity/Corruption/Blackmail System in UD is mostly done right and it's 100% playable. But it lacks focus and consistency. An example, Most corruption routes (Sister, Sarah, Lisa, and Kimberly) corruption are just blackmail, you got dirty on them and now they are forced to do as you wish. so it doesn't make any sense that it's something else.
What I think it should be:

Purity: Peter does not do or say anything morally wrong, he uses his "innocence" to get the girls to do as he says and perhaps even fall in love with him. So most of the scenes are just the girls doing it because they want and it's the most "natural" route. The manipulation power is only used for the first and final push. Peter is this version is most of the time a "normal" kid who just wants to help people in need and gets rewarded.

Corruption: Peter keeps teasing the girls until they gave in to their temptations and keep convincing them to make more and more sexual stuff until they are completed addicted to him. Peter in this version is always in control and expects more of the girls.

Ex.: Sarah, Lisa, and Kimberly are not blackmailed in this version. Peter keeps teasing them at the park until they gave in. there is no blackmail, that's left (obviously) to the blackmail route.

Blackmail: Peter gets dirty on the girls and now they are forced to do as he wishes. There is not a lot of mind manipulation. It's just straight peter forcing them to do as he wants. Perhaps if it's mostly people's interests, Peter can mind-break them at the end of this route.

This is not really that far from what we actually have in the game, so little re-writing would be necessary. But I think the possibility of choice would make the 100% more replayable

*Not all of the girls are going to get the three possible outcomes since it wouldn't make sense or just be redundant. Dizzy as an example just loves the shota dick, so what's the point of a Corruption/Blackmail Route.

Events Ideas:

*Sidney waking you up - Mom always wakes you up and gives you possible scenes. But what if there was an option where you could change who wakes you up like Sidney? It would be the same thing but with her instead. I even had the idea of creating a new character based on it. An maid or cleaner at the house that would also do it.

*Parents teachers meeting - This event would just be an excuse for certain characters to meet each other and Peter fuck them at the same time. You would talk with the principal or Jennings and the event would happen and you could get certain characters to meet you somewhere in the school.

*Sleepover - In the game at some point you can enter any character's house (if they have one), but what if to Kimberly and Msr. Amos, you could spend the night at their houses and fuck them while the girls are asleep. (This is one that would not be a priority since to make it unique it would need new scenes.

*More meeting in the overworld - We never get to fuck Sarah and Lisa outside the park (together I mean). Maybe they are both buying groceries and you get them there, or even in the middle of the street. The same thing with Dizzy and Sidney, they never hang out, so something like that would be nice.

New characters Ideas:

Maid - Peter finds a Maid/Cleaner in need of a job, you ask Mom if she was willing to hire her. If Mom has a certain amount of points, she says yes.

Mom's Boss - We never get to see where she works or what she does, So maybe having a building where so goes during the midday. You go to meet her (and obviously have sex) but meet her boss instead.

*Purity - She caught both of you having sex and threats to tell the police. Peter offers to help her at anything so she keeps quiet.
*Corruption - None
*Blackmail - Peter needs to find something to make her quiet and control her.

Nun - Glassfish has an OC that's a nun, so yeah...

That's what came to my head if you ever find interest in any of what I said. I'm more than happy to make more scenes or even write them. The only thing that I can't do is use the RPGMaker.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The thing I’ve never understood about blackmail (In-game or out) is that if you know you’re being blackmailed, get out ahead of it and spin it to your advantage.

But they have footage of me cheating on my wife!

Do they? Or do they have footage of somebody who looks like you, and you can prove you weren’t there because you were out to dinner with her the night in question.

But you weren’t out to dinner with her!

Yes I was, and she can vouch for it. So can the waiter, and about 20 other people. See how easy that was? Now your blackmail is useless.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
While i agree with Xalenda that blackmail doesn't make that much sense, i would love to see more of it in the game, as an option and maybe not forced in the corruption path, there is magic powers in the game to work around that, while my first choice in games like these are the purity or equivalent route, i do enjoy a good corruption/mind control or break/blackmail story, as long as that is fantasy only.

I also feel Dizzy corruption route was rather weak, she could have way better morals that would need to be broken down first, same goes for Amos really. Donna's for example actually takes a long time if you only visit her at the hospital and don't interact with her at the store, even with time cheats.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
While i agree with Xalenda that blackmail doesn't make that much sense, i would love to see more of it in the game, as an option and maybe not forced in the corruption path, there is magic powers in the game to work around that, while my first choice in games like these are the purity or equivalent route, i do enjoy a good corruption/mind control or break/blackmail story, as long as that is fantasy only.

I also feel Dizzy corruption route was rather weak, she could have way better morals that would need to be broken down first, same goes for Amos really. Donna's for example actually takes a long time if you only visit her at the hospital and don't interact with her at the store, even with time cheats.
I agree with you, both Dizzy and Donna are my least favorite girls because of how uninterested I am about they routes

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Ok here is my main thoughts about it
Those are some really good suggestions, but I feel that, for the majority of them, I won't attempt to implement them until the remake reaches the same point as the original. I've put them in a txt document for later, for now, I'll quickly go over my ideas on some of them.

School Visitors:

Mom/sis: Pick up from school early, probably during lunchtime. Can be picked up by Mom, Sis or both, which would lead to normal scenes or threesomes between family members and/or teachers.

Nurse Donna: Mandatory Health Checkup. Could implement all of her hospital scenes.

As for the rest of the main characters. A potential excuse is that Mom asked them to pick him up from school, maybe a forged note? Could even implement a bit of NTR, with Pito or Thomas acting upset and/or confused when Lisa or Sarah pick up Peter

More Overworld Meeting

I don't have any concrete ideas for where I'll implement them, but I'll make sure I do.

Sydney Wake Up

There are already several scenes that could work with this idea, so I'll try and implement it.

As for the rest, I'll leave them till the remake is almost done or up-to-date

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Those are some really good suggestions, but I feel that, for the majority of them, I won't attempt to implement them until the remake reaches the same point as the original. I've put them in a txt document for later, for now, I'll quickly go over my ideas on some of them.

School Visitors:

Mom/sis: Pick up from school early, probably during lunchtime. Can be picked up by Mom, Sis or both, which would lead to normal scenes or threesomes between family members and/or teachers.

Nurse Donna: Mandatory Health Checkup. Could implement all of her hospital scenes.

As for the rest of the main characters. A potential excuse is that Mom asked them to pick him up from school, maybe a forged note? Could even implement a bit of NTR, with Pito or Thomas acting upset and/or confused when Lisa or Sarah pick up Peter

More Overworld Meeting

I don't have any concrete ideas for where I'll implement them, but I'll make sure I do.

Sydney Wake Up

There are already several scenes that could work with this idea, so I'll try and implement it.

As for the rest, I'll leave them till the remake is almost done or up-to-date
nice man, looks great

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Well, uhh this didn't turn out like I expected...

Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your next project Chilly.

However I hope nobody minds if I share the finished animation from yesterday in here anyways and if I go in to share some of the other animations that I'm still thinking of making.

I mostly started doing this for myself, so I don't really mind if these scenes don't end being used anywhere. Plus I figure some of them could be edited and used somewhere else by you guys.

So here's the cumshot animation, all the files without the background as well as the background I "made" for the scene. View attachment 1599925

P.S.: I saw today that someone tweeted the Amos TF scene at Glassfish herself and she liked it. How cool is that? :D
I really like your animation, but I think it would be better to use it for girls with bigger breasts, after all she has the smallest breasts after Kimberly.
I made some examples with the first frame:
Sarah-ride (1).png Mrs_Jennings-ride (1).png Neala-ride (1).png Dizzy-ride (1).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Last edited:
Jul 13, 2021
I really like your animation, but I think it would be better to use it for girls with bigger breasts, after all she has the smallest breasts after Kimberly.
I made some examples with the first frame:
View attachment 1600841 View attachment 1600842 View attachment 1600843 View attachment 1600846
Hey, those look really good! And yeah I noticed the thing about her breasts as well as I was making the animation. Originally I was planning to do this one for Mrs. Jennings but I changed my mind halfway through because I wanted to do another one for her and I want to try and use different girls as much as possible.

I didn't really consider the breast size when choosing a girl after that. :D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes