Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'm using this to replace Kaylee's school ride scene. I guess for your Neala version we can use it to replace her park ride scene?

You know... like a certain scene I made for you that I'm waiting on dialogue for~
I guess the park can work, it depends on the background though. Also, I will work on the dialogue... At some point

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
My plans for today were to make some more sprites of Dead End's OCs but instead I worked on 20+ new maps for Cycle, coded in 2 new events for Urban Demons, made 2 new sets of sex scene dialogue for both games, started the new UD walkthrough file, and made cosplay busts of Grandma.
Damn, that's a day well spend

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I liked the new ride animation, but felt like it looked a little funny put side-by-side with the rest of the art, so I did a little proof of concept edit. It would probably be a significant amount of work to do this to all the frames, but I think this fits in a little better with the other game art.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I also made a couple of test frames for Sarah's TF, one using the OG art bust, the other using Zero Energy's head. I think either aren't bad, should be fairly workable.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I also made a couple of test frames for Sarah's TF, one using the OG art bust, the other using Zero Energy's head. I think either aren't bad, should be fairly workable.
Sarah TF V5.gif

Okay, just so we can put this scene to rest already, here's one of the secret scenes I made for the next update. Can we stop discussing editing this scene now?

Reactions: Crasher92

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I want to ask people to stop making stuff, but they won't listen, they never fucking listen. They just keep making stuff and giving me more work to do, even GlassFish is making new UD content again! I just want this game to die already. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I don't enjoy working on this anymore, I don't to do this anymore! I'm putting my foot done and taking one drastic measure.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I want to ask people to stop making stuff, but they won't listen, they never fucking listen. They just keep making stuff and giving me more work to do, even GlassFish is making new UD content again! I just want this game to die already. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I don't enjoy working on this anymore, I don't to do this anymore! I'm putting my foot done and taking one drastic measure.
Well that's fair.
Does it bother you if other people use the existing mod to work on another?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
If you make an announcement saying that you want people to stop making things for the mod I promise you they will listen.
If not you can banish me back to hell

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey, it's alright. I feel like it's better to just mark it as "Complete" than "Abandoned".

The mod was always great, and doesn't actually need further additions. It's cool that there's excitement around the mod and continuing development, but if Chilly says he's done then he's done. If somebody else wants to make a mod, then give the content you make to them. I've considered trying to make a trimmed down version myself.

Great work man, we all really appreciate it, I certainly enjoyed coming back and getting to play through all the content. You made F95 a lot more fun to check in on. Good luck with your new game and later pursuits.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
  • Wow
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

raitoz

May 18, 2017
I understand the frustration, we thank you very much for your work. good luck brother with your other projects and don't be discouraged, this forum of gentlemen lowers its hat.
Thank you

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
No

Yes

Liar! Did you ever listen to me!? No, you never fucking did!
Hey, I think there's some miscommunication. I was just trying to help. It's only fair that you want people to stop making things!
I wasn't being sarcastic. If you make an announcement about it the people who actually read the forums will stop making stuff.
But I see it has the abandoned tag, so that should fix it too!
*hugs* It's okay, me boy. Let it all out.
What you made was and is amazing, good luck on your new path, my friend.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Hey man, just saw the message, there is no problem, like I said, when the hammer goes down it goes down. And the tag is a warning that cannot be ignored. we had an incredible run. I'm actually sad that I wasn't here at the beginning but I'm happy that I could have helped with this project. You made an incredible game that Is dare I say more enjoyable than most. Hope the best for you and your project. I hope that like me, people will go to Cycles to keep talking and creating more content just like here.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes