Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Unless you are reading the notes in the download as the walkthrough, I feel like you are skim reading the guide mate. x)

this is taken straight from the guide, including 2 things you have wrote about here:

Mrs Jennings Babysitting Fuck:
- Unlocking the park ride unlocks the babysitting fuck
- Invite her over to babysit. Fuck + photo.
- Check your Mom's phone at night while invisible to get her address
*if you haven’t unlocked Babysitting, do it through Dizzi’s quests*
When I wrote the message I was at:
Mrs Jennings Dinner BJ:
- Visit her house when you learn of its location in the afternoon
- She will invite you in for dinner *don’t pick up the key*

If I had to remember. There was no reference to how to get her number before that. But I'm gonna assume I missed it or that the google document didn't updated while I was reading it. Thanks either way

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
When I wrote the message I was at:
Mrs Jennings Dinner BJ:
- Visit her house when you learn of its location in the afternoon
- She will invite you in for dinner *don’t pick up the key*

If I had to remember. There was no reference to how to get her number before that. But I'm gonna assume I missed it or that the google document didn't updated while I was reading it. Thanks either way
Yeah there is nothing written for Mrs jennings about her number, which will be rectified.

I'm debating with myself adding a "Key" and "number" section to each girl where they apply, just so people have an obvious place to look for that stuff. For most the easiest way to find stuff is to crtl+f and search for stuff if you can't see it, most information should be in the guide.

Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys, I wanted to give an update on the next animation that I should hopefully be able to finish pretty soon. I didn't have another gif to use as a reference for this so it might not animate quite as well as the last one, but I think it still turned out well.

I'll share the version without a background as well as the background I just cobbled together for this, when I have the whole thing done, but for now here you go: kaylee_ride.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to give an update on the next animation that I should hopefully be able to finish pretty soon. I didn't have another gif to use as a reference for this so it might not animate quite as well as the last one, but I think it still turned out well.

I'll share the version without a background as well as the background I just cobbled together for this, when I have the whole thing done, but for now here you go: View attachment 1598860
Jesus Herald Christ, this is some good shit! I'm tempted to make some requests now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Let's see... I've got Zero updating another scene... Wishingformore is working on that threesome... AnimationAttempts is coming up with another new scene... I've got some secret stuff here... altogether we are at... 14 scenes.... shit... I'm gonna have to update the game real soon aren't I...?

Jul 13, 2021
Jesus Herald Christ, this is some good shit! I'm tempted to make some requests now
Haha, I don't think I can take requests at the moment. I still have a handful of scenes in mind that I want to try and make, which at my current pace should keep me busy for several months. :oops:

Plus a couple of games I want to play are coming out in february, which means I'm probably not going to get much done for at least a couple weeks around that time.

Maybe once (if) I manage to get faster at doing these, I might take some requests.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Let's see... I've got Zero updating another scene... Wishingformore is working on that threesome... AnimationAttempts is coming up with another new scene... I've got some secret stuff here... altogether we are at... 14 scenes.... shit... I'm gonna have to update the game real soon aren't I...?
The time will come soon, Chilly. You can only prolong the inevitable. We will eventually get what we want and you can do nothing to stop it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Haha, I don't think I can take requests at the moment. I still have a handful of scenes in mind that I want to try and make, which at my current pace should keep me busy for several months. :oops:

Plus a couple of games I want to play are coming out in february, which means I'm probably not going to get much done for at least a couple weeks around that time.

Maybe once (if) I manage to get faster at doing these, I might take some requests.
If you have any ideas for Kimberly or Grandma, may I suggest putting them on the top of your list? Please and thank you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The time will come soon, Chilly. You can only prolong the inevitable. We will eventually get what we want and you can do nothing to stop it.
Yeah...

So I just finished coding in that new Sydney ride scene and a cosplay event for Grandma. Oh yeah and I ended up deciding that the Mrs Claus BJ scene will be a cosplay scene for Grandma. Grandma-cosplay-6.png

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

I'll share the version without a background as well as the background I just cobbled together for this, when I have the whole thing done, but for now here you go: View attachment 1598860
Amazing man! I can't wait to make an Neala version

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
secret stuff?!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Hey man, if you ever make your own game, count me in, your job is really professional

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My plans for today were to make some more sprites of Dead End's OCs but instead I worked on 20+ new maps for Cycle, coded in 2 new events for Urban Demons, made 2 new sets of sex scene dialogue for both games, started the new UD walkthrough file, and made cosplay busts of Grandma.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes