Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I don't know if you can get her school toilet ride again, I ran into this yesterday, I think her park ride is the closest dialog version to it, that or the bar one. Don't remember, stuff is starting to blur together.

For her number you need to talk to her a couple more times at lunch, just keep trying til you get her number. I'm probably gonna redo the HJ part of her guide to include that.
bro I am so fucking upset, all I had to do was select the phone during the lunch break

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think you get it after detention when she gives it to Mom?
I think I copied that over for Ms Taylor? I can't remember

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I think you get it after detention when she gives it to Mom?
I think I copied that over for Ms Taylor? I can't remember
doesn't sound right to me, you definitely get her number without her calling Mom when you get detention.

I'm thinking I'm just gonna make sure to add how you get each number, most of them happen through normal play, but it does seem to be a question that repeats once in a while here on the forum.

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, everyone !
I've developped a set of plugins, that kinda looks like what's used in Urban Demons:
-A Time Management system
-A Progression System
-A Custom Stats system so you can recreate the corruption and purity stats for example
-A Menu to show all that, but I guess you can use your own if you can develop it
-A Scene Player to easily script and show your own scene.
I don't know if I can do my publicity here, but since it's free and it's Urban Demons related (kinda), I felt like I could make a little post here.
Anyway here it is: here

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Hello, everyone !
I've developped a set of plugins, that kinda looks like what's used in Urban Demons:
-A Progression System
-A Custom Stats system so you can recreate the corruption and purity stats for example
-A Menu to show all that, but I guess you can use your own if you can develop it
I don't know if I can do my publicity here, but since it's free and it's Urban Demons related (kinda), I felt like I could make a little post here.
cool man, gonna take a look later. The system of UD is one of my favorite ones to play

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello, everyone !
-A Progression System
I wish I knew how to put plugins and do system hard coding. I still need to figure out how to put a pause menu in my game

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes