4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
just take it easy relax...
View attachment 1595976
enjoy DX
Sydney: "You little shit, move over, I can't see the TV!"
Peter: "Guess you'll have to sit on me then!"

5/10 hearts: Clothed grinding scene with his cock out. (Dialogue to be defined)

9/10 hearts: Full on slut-mode MUHAHAHA (Obviously sexier dialogue)

Anyways, that is how I imagine this happening!

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
What the fuck is this game Chilly. I got the urge to remake this game in MZ with QOL improvements and I open up the map file for Peter's home expecting it to be made from a tileset, just to find out that the whole thing is a parallax.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
What the fuck is this game Chilly. I got the urge to remake this game in MZ with QOL improvements and I open up the map file for Peter's home expecting it to be made from a tileset, just to find out that the whole thing is a parallax.
Life is a parallax. Only one with the true powers of RPGM may access the realm. PaiMeiPromo.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Most maps are made with a parallax now. It reduces all the slowdown/lag from the official release.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
it would be nice a remake game using all the content of the mod. The story could be like, so long like this. I kinda wish I could make events myself

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Just warning here for the walkthrough, you don't gt mrs Jennings address at the afternoon, you need to go invisible and checks mom's phone during the night after they babysit you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey all; do you wake up and go, “Oh man, I still need my UD kick, but ChillyScholar is being a poo-poo head and won’t update anymore!”

Then come on over to my mod!
  • Corruption focused!
  • Still being worked on!
  • New scenes and story!
  • Developer RPs as a demonic pony (for some fucked-up reason)
  • Bugs galore!
  • Never gets updated with all the cool shit!
  • ChillyScholar is the best! Give him your money!
We’re also delving a little into the forbidden topics like pregnancy! But no Loli, that shit’s too gross for me.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey all; do you wake up and go, “Oh man, I still need my UD kick, but ChillyScholar is being a poo-poo head and won’t update anymore!”

Then come on over to my mod!
  • Corruption focused!
  • Still being worked on!
  • New scenes and story!
  • Developer RPs as a demonic pony (for some fucked-up reason)
  • Bugs galore!
  • Never gets updated with all the cool shit!
  • ChillyScholar is the best! Give him your money!
We’re also delving a little into the forbidden topics like pregnancy! But no Loli, that shit’s too gross for me.
What new scenes? What are you hiding from me? I thought we were friends!

Love ya boo

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
Sydney: "You little shit, move over, I can't see the TV!"
Peter: "Guess you'll have to sit on me then!"

5/10 hearts: Clothed grinding scene with his cock out. (Dialogue to be defined)

9/10 hearts: Full on slut-mode MUHAHAHA (Obviously sexier dialogue)

Anyways, that is how I imagine this happening!
visual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
need more details DX

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Scythe_KoP Hey, I know you're a big fan - obviously~ - but might wanna ease up a bit there on the "requests". Not trying to sound condescending here; Chilly, myself, and others have all dealt with people who say "Make This, Make That!" and never say thanks or please or show any appreciation. And there's nothing stopping you from messaging that user directly, of course~

The way I'm reading it sounds more like demands than requests. Probably not your intention, but there it is.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Just warning here for the walkthrough, you don't gt mrs Jennings address at the afternoon, you need to go invisible and checks mom's phone during the night after they babysit you
Unless you are reading the notes in the download as the walkthrough, I feel like you are skim reading the guide mate. x)

this is taken straight from the guide, including 2 things you have wrote about here:

Mrs Jennings Babysitting Fuck:
- Unlocking the park ride unlocks the babysitting fuck
- Invite her over to babysit. Fuck + photo.
- Check your Mom's phone at night while invisible to get her address
*if you haven’t unlocked Babysitting, do it through Dizzi’s quests*

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Scythe_KoP Hey, I know you're a big fan - obviously~ - but might wanna ease up a bit there on the "requests". Not trying to sound condescending here; Chilly, myself, and others have all dealt with people who say "Make This, Make That!" and never say thanks or please or show any appreciation. And there's nothing stopping you from messaging that user directly, of course~

The way I'm reading it sounds more like demands than requests. Probably not your intention, but there it is.
Oh no, never think of it as demands. Make whatever you wish, I am simply brainstorming. I'll stop though, don't want to ruin things!

Y'all are awesome :KappaPride:

Reactions: Xalenda
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes