Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Not a fever dream, that Donna at home stuff is from the official release of the game.

Not enough new content yet

I don't know who asked, but thank them and thank you
Hi I wanted to ask you what is the latest version of the game I saw a lot of links in the comments and I'm already lost. Is it the one on page 1? Don't let this game die, I personally love it. I hope you can answer my questions.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Hi I wanted to ask you what is the latest version of the game I saw a lot of links in the comments and I'm already lost. Is it the one on page 1? Don't let this game die, I personally love it. I hope you can answer my questions.
the one in the front page is the main link, But I don't remember if Chilly added the mom-bed bugfix. In any case, download the main one and go back the pages until you find the bug fix and do as it said in the message

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Not a fever dream, that Donna at home stuff is from the official release of the game.

Not enough new content yet

I don't know who asked, but thank them and thank you
Thinking about ideas, how hard would it be to make an option where instead of your mom waking you up is your sister. Like, you talk to her and instead of mom, she appears in the morning until said otherwise. I think it would be a better way to use the babysit scenes. Or hell maybe a new one, I was thinking of making it a version of her for our new titjob scene. Either way, what do you think ChillyScholar ? Would it be too hard?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Thinking about ideas, how hard would it be to make an option where instead of your mom waking you up is your sister. Like, you talk to her and instead of mom, she appears in the morning until said otherwise. I think it would be a better way to use the babysit scenes. Or hell maybe a new one, I was thinking of making it a version of her for our new titjob scene. Either way, what do you think ChillyScholar ? Would it be too hard?
I for one would love some exhibitionism scenes (AKA they're wearing obscene clothing or less clothing the more corrupted they are or the further down the route you go.) I love the thought of them walking around topless and pantiless or just their tits out and them either thinking it's normal or straight up making kinky remarks about it.
But yeah your idea sounds awesome! My mind is just going wild lmao

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just wanted to remind everyone that I no longer enjoying working on this mod, I really don't want to do this anymore.
Honestly I might be able to make it so it's an option select when you wake up, though I need a scene to use that decides when the option is available and right now only the 10 heart scene makes sense to use as the requirement

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I just wanted to remind everyone that I no longer enjoying working on this mod, I really don't want to do this anymore.

Honestly I might be able to make it so it's an option select when you wake up, though I need a scene to use that decides when the option is available and right now only the 10 heart scene makes sense to use as the requirement
Aye that makes sense. And Chilly, you are doing us an HONOR being such a dedicated mod dev❤
When the final update is out you deserve a fucking long vacation in the bahamas

Reactions: Ryan Ber and A-9570

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Sure thing man, not a problem, I would never want you to work on it if it makes you miserable. Just say the words and we will move on from the mod.

Reactions: A-9570

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
ok another question, how do I get mrs Jennings ride bathroom scene a second time, it happens once but I cant see to get the option ever again

edit: also, even after going to her class, I can't get her enumber

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
ok, another question, the option to babysit does not appear at all, I even tried to make a new save and it was still not there when it's supposed to appear?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ok, another question, the option to babysit does not appear at all, I even tried to make a new save and it was still not there when it's supposed to appear?
Progress through Dizzy's storyline to get that option, make sure she is your first babysitter in order to avoid bugs

nu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ehhh I dont know... strange?
Let's just put this scene to rest for now

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sure thing man, not a problem, I would never want you to work on it if it makes you miserable. Just say the words and we will move on from the mod.
I've been saying the word since the first version of version 5 and none of y'all listened

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
ok another question, how do I get mrs Jennings ride bathroom scene a second time, it happens once but I cant see to get the option ever again

edit: also, even after going to her class, I can't get her enumber
I don't know if you can get her school toilet ride again, I ran into this yesterday, I think her park ride is the closest dialog version to it, that or the bar one. Don't remember, stuff is starting to blur together.

For her number you need to talk to her a couple more times at lunch, just keep trying til you get her number. I'm probably gonna redo the HJ part of her guide to include that.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes