Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s a good rule.

My rule is: Whenever the fuck I feel like it, and TS if you want it earlier, it’s my mod, you can’t tell me what to do anymore Dad!

It’s an odd rule, but it works.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
That’s a good rule.

My rule is: Whenever the fuck I feel like it, and TS if you want it earlier, it’s my mod, you can’t tell me what to do anymore Dad!

It’s an odd rule, but it works.
Ah, I see yours went to get cigarettes as well.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Here's the edit turning the Ms Amos TF scene into a scene for Sarah. Her head is taken from some old fan-art of her by Gross Mind. I hope it looks alright enough.
I like the idea, but I'm personally not a fan of the edit. Too weird.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Since her face doesn't move it feels like it's a mask and is separate from her body, ya know?
I'd have to agree with that. Certainly an improvement but still feels fake, but I can't be too picky, I'd be okay with this implementation of the scene.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, thanks! And thanks everyone for all the great feedback. As requested here is the animation without a background. I also managed to make the finishing part of the animation today as well, so I attached that too. I hope this works.

View attachment 1590385 View attachment 1590386 View attachment 1590391
ChillyScholar Compare this one with Sarah's. Look at the face. It's a lot more alive, in the sense of she's blinking and her hair moves a little. That difference is making Sarah look fake/uncanny

Last edited:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
anyone remember how to get ms jennings phone number?
I should probably write this in the guide, keep talking to her between classes for a couple days, doesn't seem to be able to get first day. usually 2nd or 3rd i think.

Hey, guys wanted to ask, how do you get Kaylee into fixing the pipes in school?
Guide on front page. look for Kaylee school BJ or smt like that.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Also for people leaving comments on the guide, can you please actually make suggestions, now i got comments left i can't get rid of and it's triggering my OCD hard. :sick:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes