Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
there is a bug fix for this some pages back. just search around the last pages
Thank you, tried it, but doesn't work unfortunately.
If you are referring to the fix on page 423.

Oh well, no matter.
Restarted the game, but it continues to get script errors and just crashes, and I can't be bothered to save every few minutes so I don't loose progression, since the autosave function doesn't work either.

Last edited:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
The fix should only prevent it from happening again, not fix saves where it's already happened.

If someone throws me a save with the bug triggered, i might be able to fiddle with it in a saveeditor and see if i can do smt about it.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
hey guys, how to get 'threesome mom x sydney' scene, pleases help me!
Sydney Mom Threesome:
- Unlocked after viewing both the duo blowjob between them 2 or more times and seeing the threesome between Mom and Mrs Jennings at least once

It's in the walkthrough/guide

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
this has most likely been answered but should i play the mod or full game?
Both can be considered different games due to the mod having tons of side content.
You want only the main kinky story? Play the OG. You want amazing fan-made art and an awesome new hub world? Play the mod! And there's also Xalenda 's mod, which is as big as the OG but has amazingly dark and taboo dialogue. Try them all, they're worth it. And hey; three games for the price of fuck-all :PogChamp:

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys, I've recently started trying my hands at doing a bit of 2D animation and because I really enjoyed this game, I thought it would be fun to try and make some scenes for it. This is the current progress of the first scene I think I might finish. I haven't done the cumshot yet, but since I figured that that might take some for me to finish, I thought I could share my progress up till now and see what you think. I have to say I'm pretty happy with it.

ezgif-3-337af39db9.gif

And to be clear and not give a false impression here, I did not come up with this by myself, I used another amazing animation as a reference.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys, I've recently started trying my hands at doing a bit of 2D animation and because I really enjoyed this game, I thought it would be fun to try and make some scenes for it. This is the current progress of the first scene I think I might finish. I haven't done the cumshot yet, but since I figured that that might take some for me to finish, I thought I could share my progress up till now and see what you think. I have to say I'm pretty happy with it.

View attachment 1588484

And to be clear and not give a false impression here, I did not come up with this by myself, I used another amazing animation as a reference.
If you can provide me a transparent/background-less version of this then I will gladly make the cum frames for you. Please message me it as soon as possible. I fucking love this!!!!

Reactions: oppaifiend

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

View attachment 1588484

I think this is one of the most well-animated scenes yet. Congratulations man, we will be doing lots of edits with this one

Reactions: George Halstead
Jul 13, 2021
If you can provide me a transparent/background-less version of this then I will gladly make the cum frames for you. Please message me it as soon as possible. I fucking love this!!!!
Hey, thanks! And thanks everyone for all the great feedback. As requested here is the animation without a background. I also managed to make the finishing part of the animation today as well, so I attached that too. I hope this works.

View attachment ms-amos-tf (No background).zip View attachment ms-amos-tf-cum (No background).zip ms-amos-tf-cum.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes