Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
For Urban Demons? I don't know, we don't even have any new content to put in yet

In semi-related news... I had a scare with my laptop this morning so I'm probably gonna release an incomplete Cycle update either tonight or tomorrow out of necessity
Then can i have the fix for Kimberly before disaster strikes? if you finished it that is. x)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This bug fix should fix the issues that corruption players have with Kimberly, she will now follow said players when playing hide-n-seek, assuming you have the requirements for her doggy scene of course. This also includes the previous fix for the sleeping images bug. Simply extract the files and place them into the game's data folder, select yes to replacing the older files.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Also i'll start working on the guide again tomorrow, it was my turn to get covid, but i'm pretty much fresh again. now just have to sit in isolation for another few days.

the purity side of the walkthrough is done too btw. ;)

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
These should fix your issues
doesn't work. Triggered the window peek scene and even teleported anx returned to see ifnthe image leaves and it is still there. I can't even temporarily remove the picture because the game crashes if you do...

Edit: Tried the fix a few post above this and the same thing still happens. Exit the game and restart, trigger a scene, or any type of transition which should clear it and I still have the sleeping mom image overlayed over everything.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
doesn't work. Triggered the window peek scene and even teleported anx returned to see ifnthe image leaves and it is still there. I can't even temporarily remove the picture because the game crashes if you do...

Edit: Tried the fix a few post above this and the same thing still happens. Exit the game and restart, trigger a scene, or any type of transition which should clear it and I still have the sleeping mom image overlayed over everything.
Restart the game or use an old save, the fix is not meant to be used for old saves it's just that the bug no longer occurs in the future

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Restart the game or use an old save, the fix is not meant to be used for old saves it's just that the bug no longer occurs in the future
the save I used is on the latest version of the game as I had to restart my game a while back. I actually am used simultanious saves so I'll lose just shy of 3 hours lf gameplay, but it isn't an old save.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
the save I used is on the latest version of the game as I had to restart my game a while back. I actually am used simultanious saves so I'll lose just shy of 3 hours lf gameplay, but it isn't an old save.
That is not what I mean. I mean load up a save from before you encountered the bug.

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you exit the scene where you have entered your moms bedroom at look at her, MC keeps saying nothing and the screen are just locked on your mom, so you are unable to do anything.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Can I just say how weird it is to see Amos wearing clothing that actually covers her whole nipples?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes