Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Help me with ms jenning i cant progress with her
its not appers the option to get her help in class its always fred we pair
you probably need to go do something elsewhere to progress with Mrs Jennings, check the 'Help and walkthrough' folder in your game folder or the guide on the front page. By the end of the game you should have the option to choose her working with her every day, although then its only her HJ and BJ.

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
you probably need to go do something elsewhere to progress with Mrs Jennings, check the 'Help and walkthrough' folder in your game folder or the guide on the front page. By the end of the game you should have the option to choose her working with her every day, although then its only her HJ and BJ.
i tried this and it didnt work

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys, long time. Picked the mod back up after a long break to see the progress and it's looking great. I'm really impressed with the new content.
I had a little time, and I felt like there was room in the Kim/Amos sleepover for a proper threesome (plus they hang out together in the cafe) so I hacked something together during a bout of covid-induced insomnia.
It's not quite perfect, but should be pretty workable or easy to polish.
I know I'm not really current with the way the dev cycle is going right now, but hopefully they are usable.
If not, bummer I guess.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey guys, long time. Picked the mod back up after a long break to see the progress and it's looking great. I'm really impressed with the new content.
I had a little time, and I felt like there was room in the Kim/Amos sleepover for a proper threesome (plus they hang out together in the cafe) so I hacked something together during a bout of covid-induced insomnia.
I know I'm not really current with the way the dev cycle is going right now, but hopefully they are usable.
If not, bummer I guess.
Dayum!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If not, bummer I guess.
I'm tempted to use this in my own game. But would that even be alright?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Incidentally, also while playing I found that I was bothered by Mrs. Taylor's sprite not resembling her portrait, so I did a quick remake of her sprite.
After doing the quick remake, I decided to do an overhaul version which I think turned out nice, but it would probably look weird in game unless I overhauled every adult sprite in the game. I made one for her gym outfit that there's a bust for, but seemingly no sprite as well.
MrsT Sprite Comparison.png

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Incidentally, also while playing I found that I was bothered by Mrs. Taylor's sprite not resembling her portrait, so I did a quick remake of her sprite.
After doing the quick remake, I decided to do an overhaul version which I think turned out nice, but it would probably look weird in game unless I overhauled every adult sprite in the game.
Show us!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
If not, bummer I guess.
perfect man, really great job

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes