Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mrs Claus BJ UD Version.gif

And now here is the quick edit turning the Grandma BJ into a Mrs Claus scene using GlassFish's design for Mrs Claus, and yes, I was too lazy to properly adjust the hair. Now will the Urban Demons version actually be a Mrs Claus scene or will it be a future cosplay scene?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1561218

And now here is the quick edit turning the Grandma BJ into a Mrs Claus scene using GlassFish's design for Mrs Claus, and yes, I was too lazy to properly adjust the hair. Now will the Urban Demons version actually be a Mrs Claus scene or will it be a future cosplay scene?
Mrs Claus, release the update as a sort of (late) Christmas special:PogChamp:? Or add the scene as a small event? That would mean giving the girls Slutty Christmas outfits, so don't bother if it's too much of a fuckton lmao
Might as well just make it an Easter egg If you interact with a Stocking or something idk :LOL:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished making cum frames and dialogue for all of today's new scenes. In a short while I'll be doing the same for some other Cycle scenes that I had done on the backburner.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
And uh, odd request while I’m here:

Can somebody make me a new set of busts/pictures for Peter? It would be a mixture of his normal naked one with the demon bust, scaly and buff like an incubus. My idea is to show him transforming into that during a scene in my mod.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
Help me with ms jenning i cant progress with her
its not appers the option to get her help in class its always fred we pair

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
In the Help and Walkthrough folder there's a jpg file that has a roadmap on what to do. Not the most comprehensible, but it should work.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes