Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Chad69420

Mar 14, 2019
hi :), sorry I just had a question about which RTP file I need to download? I've tried the RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker XP but neither seem to work. Any help is appreciated!

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Progress a little slow today, got a crash leaving the hall of memories that also deleted my auto-save. If this is an unknown bug i can list what happened.

Filled out some of the schedules, started organizing the Monster scenes (half done maybe?) and fixed some small stuff while i was play testing Purity route. Use latest link above for the guide.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Progress a little slow today, got a crash leaving the hall of memories that also deleted my auto-save. If this is an unknown bug i can list what happened.

Filled out some of the schedules, started organizing the Monster scenes (half done maybe?) and fixed some small stuff while i was play testing Purity route. Use latest link above for the guide.
That's a new one

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
oh. okay.
I had just got True corruption, so i was dragging Neala around, didn't get the Ruby.
Teleported to Incendus.
I was poking around, found the Hall of memories.
Checked the things i had not seen before, Fae queen for monster scene, the Egg for easter eggs
and the one i think might have caused it Hitomi, i checked her groping scene, which of course isn't in the game.
and then i left the Hall of memories. Game crashed, screen black, small pop up with an error (didn't screenshot, can try to replicate it)
I clicked on the error, game closed by itself, when i opened the game back up Autosave was gone too.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
oh. okay.
I had just got True corruption, so i was dragging Neala around, didn't get the Ruby.
Teleported to Incendus.
I was poking around, found the Hall of memories.
Checked the things i had not seen before, Fae queen for monster scene, the Egg for easter eggs
and the one i think might have caused it Hitomi, i checked her groping scene, which of course isn't in the game.
and then i left the Hall of memories. Game crashed, screen black, small pop up with an error (didn't screenshot, can try to replicate it)
I clicked on the error, game closed by itself, when i opened the game back up Autosave was gone too.
Did you just accidentally discover an unintentional anticheat lmao

kenren

May 15, 2018
i got a bug to report too chilly where ms tyler asked to see your cock it just froze me not a crash but just pause me

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i got a bug to report too chilly where ms tyler asked to see your cock it just froze me not a crash but just pause me
You probably talked to her after her cut scene with Mrs Jennings, you have to change maps then go back and talk to her

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
You probably talked to her after her cut scene with Mrs Jennings, you have to change maps then go back and talk to her
IIRC this bug is caused by the "reset_map" script call at the end of the event where she yells at Mrs. J. I'm not sure what purpose it really serves and as far as I know removing it doesn't have any adverse effects. Been a while since I've meddled with the project files though so I may be remembering wrong...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I did my own work-around by forcefully transporting the MC back to the West Wing so you had to go back to talk to Taylor. Never even crossed my mind to get rid of the “reset_event” command.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So i was messing around with the pool, talking to Kimberly crashed the game, not high enough stats maybe?
Amos worked fine 7 hearts, thou i got Mom's scene with only 4 hearts, and Sydney's with 0 hearts (almost no progress made on her), Jennings at progression 12, which i believe is after the 2. HJ.

bc7e0da3378210a092bbfcc3ff196621.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You need to actually “meet” the women in person before messing around with their stats and stuff.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
oh i didn't mean mess around like that, i'm doing a purity play through, at the time i had got the BJ in the park. and around 40-50 purity with Kimberly.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Monster Scenes should now be in a reasonable order and are awaiting cleanup, only a couple i have yet to test. Filled in a good chunk of the girls schedules. mainly play testing today.

and i found another way to ruin my autosave. i put 2 warnings in the guide about it. I also put in warnings for the Mrs Jennings v Ms Taylor cut-scenes.

It's connected to the first time Amanda runs away, when entering the bench area, if you enter from the left (via teleport) or enter at the bottom of the right entrance, game soft-locks and autosave is ruined, loading autosave just repeats soft-locking you.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Oh man can't wait to play this when it's updated. Just finished NeverSaint and it got me hyped for this!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need to make an announcement. The main reason for my lack of motivation to continue working on Cycle and the UD mod is because of my current mental state. I've been severely depressed lately, not helped by the real possibility of me becoming homeless in the near future. I don't want to go too much into my personal business so I'll just say this, there is a chance that I will no longer be able to afford to continue living where I'm currently staying at, and there is no way for me to afford anything for myself as I already live paycheck to paycheck as is. I can't even afford to continue working my actual job at this point. I can't promise that I'll be able to continue any work in the future. I can't even promise that I'll still alive in the future. I'll try to release something soon, I'll try. I really have no way to solve my current issues as I truly feel like I don't deserve any money for what I've done. I'm just a hack that only made it this far thanks to the help of others that are much more skilled than me. I'm sorry for the bad news, and I apologize for any and all trouble I have caused in the little community that we've made for ourselves.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I need to make an announcement. The main reason for my lack of motivation to continue working on Cycle and the UD mod is because of my current mental state. I've been severely depressed lately, not helped by the real possibility of me becoming homeless in the near future. I don't want to go too much into my personal business so I'll just say this, there is a chance that I will no longer be able to afford to continue living where I'm currently staying at, and there is no way for me to afford anything for myself as I already live paycheck to paycheck as is. I can't even afford to continue working my actual job at this point. I can't promise that I'll be able to continue any work in the future. I can't even promise that I'll still alive in the future. I'll try to release something soon, I'll try. I really have no way to solve my current issues as I truly feel like I don't deserve any money for what I've done. I'm just a hack that only made it this far thanks to the help of others that are much more skilled than me. I'm sorry for the bad news, and I apologize for any and all trouble I have caused in the little community that we've made for ourselves.
Shut the fuck up, Chilly, we L O V E you! I commend you for your openness about mental health. Heck, we support you no matter what. Health before Hentai.
If you start a Kofi or something else that would give us a way to contribute to you having a roof of your head, me and the boys will donate, AM I RIGHT BOYS?

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Shut the fuck up, Chilly, we L O V E you! I commend you for your openness about mental health. Heck, we support you no matter what. Health before Hentai.
If you start a Kofi or something else that would give us a way to contribute to you having a roof of your head, me and the boys will donate, AM I RIGHT BOYS?
Damm right!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Kinda want to set up a patreon for you... or a GoFundMe or something where people like me can just throw money at you.

You don’t even have to dance and I’ll still stuff $20 bills into your boxers. Of course, that’s gonna eat into my sacrificial goat savings, but for Chilly, it’s worth it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes