Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Kinda want to set up a patreon for you... or a GoFundMe or something where people like me can just throw money at you.

You don’t even have to dance and I’ll still stuff $20 bills into your boxers. Of course, that’s gonna eat into my sacrificial goat savings, but for Chilly, it’s worth it.
Dude, weren't you having financial issues too? Don't waste your money on me

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I was, because I didn’t have a job. Now I have a job, and some money saved, and I’d rather give it to somebody in their time of need, like when others did it for me.

Just take the damned money. We want to help; we’re trying to help, in a small way. Seriously, drop a PayPal link or a Patreon site and the money will flow.

You don’t need to suffer through this alone. Some of us have been right where you are, and it was only because of the kindness of people that literally got us to where we are now.

We want to help.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Although i can't help financially, i did spend a couple years working with people that are in situations like yours, and have been there myself, still kinda am. Helping them find a way through the mental rut they found themselves in, be it stress, depression, anxiety and so on.

Best i can do is lend an ear (or a couple eyes to read text), but i'm more than willing to do that.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I was, because I didn’t have a job. Now I have a job, and some money saved, and I’d rather give it to somebody in their time of need, like when others did it for me.

Just take the damned money. We want to help; we’re trying to help, in a small way. Seriously, drop a PayPal link or a Patreon site and the money will flow.

You don’t need to suffer through this alone. Some of us have been right where you are, and it was only because of the kindness of people that literally got us to where we are now.

We want to help.
ChillyScholar *Inner Shia LaBeouf activated* JUST DO IT

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So it should pretty much be done now, just schedules and further play testing to be done to make sure its not way off.

Unless someone has a list of requirements (prior scene seen, heart, purity and corruption), or could teach me how to read those in the code, if that's even possible. I'm not gonna go test everything regarding that, unless I run into issues with the guide not working.

If I missed anybody in the Credit section, I sincerely apologize, but please let me know so I can add them.

Here's the link again.

And of course, if anybody find any issues with the guide, let me know about those too, so they can be corrected.

ps. schedules should be done tomorrow*

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
So it should pretty much be done now, just schedules and further play testing to be done to make sure its not way off.

Unless someone has a list of requirements (prior scene seen, heart, purity and corruption), or could teach me how to read those in the code, if that's even possible. I'm not gonna go test everything regarding that, unless I run into issues with the guide not working.

If I missed anybody in the Credit section, I sincerely apologize, but please let me know so I can add them.

Here's the link again.

And of course, if anybody find any issues with the guide, let me know about those too, so they can be corrected.

ps. schedules should be done tomorrow*
Holy fuck, there's more scenes than I remember. Must've not played in a while. But I'll wait until the next update because I am NOT playing through the entire game twice (Yes, I am one of those guys that have the OCD tick to play the W H O L E game each update even when it's just a bugfix patch.)

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
i have the same issue, which is horrible for playing mods that keeps updating. Outside of this, i only ever play completed games. I just like this game too much to not check out the modded stuff, I'm holding out on Xalenda's mod for now too. x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I need to make an announcement. The main reason for my lack of motivation to continue working on Cycle and the UD mod is because of my current mental state. I've been severely depressed lately, not helped by the real possibility of me becoming homeless in the near future. I don't want to go too much into my personal business so I'll just say this, there is a chance that I will no longer be able to afford to continue living where I'm currently staying at, and there is no way for me to afford anything for myself as I already live paycheck to paycheck as is. I can't even afford to continue working my actual job at this point. I can't promise that I'll be able to continue any work in the future. I can't even promise that I'll still alive in the future. I'll try to release something soon, I'll try. I really have no way to solve my current issues as I truly feel like I don't deserve any money for what I've done. I'm just a hack that only made it this far thanks to the help of others that are much more skilled than me. I'm sorry for the bad news, and I apologize for any and all trouble I have caused in the little community that we've made for ourselves.
Sorry to hear that man, I wish you would open a Patreon for your project so those who can help. You are not a hack, this whole 442 pages would not exist without your hard work. Please focus on your personal life before the projects. They should be hobbies at best since you don't win money over them. Hope the best for you in the future

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Shut the fuck up, Chilly, we L O V E you! I commend you for your openness about mental health. Heck, we support you no matter what. Health before Hentai.
If you start a Kofi or something else that would give us a way to contribute to you having a roof of your head, me and the boys will donate, AM I RIGHT BOYS?
I agree that a kofi could be an interesting way to start, once you get decent money you can hire or pay for some draws and make your project suitable for being sellable. I get it that since most of the art is based on somebody else is not the best approach. But this is a pirate website at the end of the day, and it's not like you are not doing anything. The code, design, and story are as important as anything else and you do all of it. I'm sure that you can make it work since you already created a good fanbase here with us. We are gonna support any projects you made if it means help you

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I am officially declaring the charity's name: "A Dollar For ChillyScholar!"
LET'S GET THIS MAN HIS LIFE BACK:PogChamp::PogChamp:

Sep 22, 2019
It's interesting because I've been hoping to get into creating a game on rpg ace because of you, I just need time and practice. I pretty much have a story written for the game too. However, because of your desire to make this game better, i genuinely want to create a game similar to Urban Demons.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
It's interesting because I've been hoping to get into creating a game on rpg ace because of you, I just need time and practice. I pretty much have a story written for the game too. However, because of your desire to make this game better, i genuinely want to create a game similar to Urban Demons.
same thing here, Im learning how to draw again just because of Chilly and his projects. My project system is heavily based on the mod one.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I found a way to save auto-saves from soft-locks ruin, at least the Amanda lost one i found 2 days ago, and it should also work for the Mrs Jennings and ms Taylor ones that i ran into earlier a bit back.

Using RpgMakerSaveEdit, Also found in this Forum, i opened the Autosave in the program (Save01), Under advanced>switches you can change the time of day, since Amanda lost event is Afternoon only, checking the noon switch and unchecking the afternoon switch, save the edit, open up the game, load the save and the soft-lock will be gone since the event doesn't trigger at noon.

You could change peters position on the map, but that would be way more convoluted to do right, and probably require following a guide. I'll add a small Walk-through like what i wrote here in the guide.

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
dudes i dont have a profile on mega to download this could someone help me download it through something else?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1582873_E1C UD Version.gif

A Christmas gift/request I had Bison make. A threesome ride scene of Candy from Santa Inc and Jingle Belle from the comic of the same name, this is just one of two scenes, the other is currently being worked on.
Here is the Urban Demons version, this will likely just be an easter egg scene in the same location as Crystal's.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i just Got donE turNing that latest scene into a solo ride scene for a new character, Keep wAtch for that one later, and next I will be turning the bj scene for the urban demons grandma into a mrs claus scene.

• Wow
Reactions: Scythe_KoP
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes