Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So I started piecing together a walk-through for scenes in one text file, I personally had a big struggle with figuring out where to find stuff in the 20'ish different text files.

Plan is to place go by character one by one, with scenes in order of availability, include a timetable for where they are at each time of day, maybe adding requirements where they aren't obvious

Redo Mrs Jennings mainly into text format along with other small stuff like Pegah's scenes getting added over patches.

One thing that is taking a lot of room is the Credit on each scene, which I'm hoping to add to the bottom, with approval only, so it looks and reads a lot cleaner, credits for each will of course still be available in the separate text files where they are now.

And thanks for the awesome mod ChillyScholar

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I feel your pain, I've tried to that so many times only to screw up somewhere and re-unzip the files which undoes all my progress.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Got a bit done today, Mom and Sydney should almost be done (missing the schedule) so here's a preview in google doc.

Any suggestion, mistakes to be addressed are welcome, possibly in dm's.

Reactions: cronos99

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Got a bit done today, Mom and Sydney should almost be done (missing the schedule) so here's a preview in google doc.

Any suggestion, mistakes to be addressed are welcome, possibly in dm's.
I'm pretty sure that you have to have the SydneyxDizzy Cocksqueeze before you see them scissoring.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure that you have to have the SydneyxDizzy Cocksqueeze before you see them scissoring.
I did get the scissoring first, i had not progressed Dizzy and you need 7 hearts with her to see the squeeze scene, so i haven't seen the scene while going through this

Don't forget Sydney and Amanda
Amanda, and also Alison i moved to Extra scenes as i haven't given them their own sections, and its also Loli content.

i might move them around and put warnings for loli content, it's not for everyone. personally i don't give a single F for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Is it just me or does the nude portrait code does not work in the modded version? Is there any other way to change outfits for the NPCs?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
All girls should be done now. i will start finishing schedules and testing, to see if everything works as i do 2 playthroughs.

Monster girl scenes and easter eggs i haven't gotten to yet.

*also credits to do, i wont forget :eek:*

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes