Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Some people. There's a reason the mod is unencrypted. Granted, most of us can't draw worth a shit and code even less, but the tools are there. Hell, ask Belmont, he's got a lot of personal scenes in his own copy of the mod. And no, he does not have to share if he doesn't want to.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I really don't get it, what does the 1.1 version have that people want so much?
Other than the new map system I can't really think of anything, it's pretty much the same game. Maybe they want the new cuckhold storyline with Kaylee and her boyfriend?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Dude, the mod has more incest action than 1.1! I mean, the double bj is from 1.0 and then the mod added two new Solomon family incest scenes.

BloodBoy

Sep 7, 2017
Mega sent in saying that the limit was exceeded. Can I download it from somewhere else? MegaDownloader throws an error.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Mega sent in saying that the limit was exceeded. Can I download it from somewhere else? MegaDownloader throws an error.
At the top of this page, Chilly has quoted another person who compressed the game and uploaded it to Mediafire, that's your ticket.

Jul 5, 2017
there is a bug where if you don't corrupt someone whilst they are asleep, the image of them sleeping stays on the screen, and you can't get rid of it. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried saving and then reloading, the image is still there, and blocks you from doing anything.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
there is a bug where if you don't corrupt someone whilst they are asleep, the image of them sleeping stays on the screen, and you can't get rid of it. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried saving and then reloading, the image is still there, and blocks you from doing anything.
Fix is on page 423

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes