Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
not gonna lie is kinda tricky, if I'm correct you need to achieve level 10 with Kimberly and have the third scene with her in the park. after blowjob and Doggystyle. She will get you guys making it and after it you need to go to Kimberly's house and talk to her.
I'm going to try that 1638235763970.png

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
If I remember correctly, You have to talk to Ashley, Ms. Amos's daughter, too. Apparently there is a dialogue choice that can either unlock or permanently lock their content. Of course, it's been a while since I played the game rather than just wander the test room.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The truth is that I am quite disappointed, after grinding a lot to get to Amanda, that the red interact button comes out and that this comes out and I can't? disgusting, so long for nothing View attachment 1524652
In the first place, why is the option if then they are going to make me a cockblock?

View attachment 1524653
You need to have seen Kimberly's 10 heart scene (I forget the exact amount of times at the moment but I'm gonna assume twice or more is when Amanda catches you two in the act), then talk to Amanda at their house. You will get a TF scene where Amanda is watching. Then continue to view the scene until you unlock the other options, first you'll get a BJ scene, then after seeing that enough times you get the ride scene. After seeing the ride scene enough times you will see a red attention bubble on the window outside of their home, interact with it to view the strap-on scene. That scene leads to 3 scenes, the creeper scene in the park, the ability to get an anal scene at night, and the ability to find Sydney fucking her with a strap-on when she babysits her.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
If I remember correctly, You have to talk to Ashley, Ms. Amos's daughter, too. Apparently there is a dialogue choice that can either unlock or permanently lock their content. Of course, it's been a while since I played the game rather than just wander the test room.
Yes, that unlocked it, I said yes

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
You need to have seen Kimberly's 10 heart scene (I forget the exact amount of times at the moment but I'm gonna assume twice or more is when Amanda catches you two in the act), then talk to Amanda at their house. You will get a TF scene where Amanda is watching. Then continue to view the scene until you unlock the other options, first you'll get a BJ scene, then after seeing that enough times you get the ride scene. After seeing the ride scene enough times you will see a red attention bubble on the window outside of their home, interact with it to view the strap-on scene. That scene leads to 3 scenes, the creeper scene in the park, the ability to get an anal scene at night, and the ability to find Sydney fucking her with a strap-on when she babysits her.
Thank you, I have not seen the scene of Kimberly with the heart 10 yet, I will try it, thanks again

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019

Amanda never sees us, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but she never comes in and I already have 10 hearts
1638300009484.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Amanda never sees us, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but she never comes in and I already have 10 hearts
View attachment 1525566
You need the 10 hearts SCENE, it's the one where Peter ducks her on the side. You need to use true corruption on Kimberly at night, then play hide and seek with her, take Kim to the location where you would normally get the doggy scene and the 10 hearts scene will play instead

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
zzdswpylscb71.jpg zzdswpylscb71 copy.png While seeing Ms. Taylor's doggy scene, I always thought it would be cool if instead of going somewhere else, they would do it right there close to the door. This is how the background would look like. Might actually draw it one day.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
another error, in test room, Hitomi grope scene is not found in corruption and it crashes in purity
The coding for her in the test room is all clear on my end so I don't know what you're talking about. What kind of crash are you getting?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes