Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Here is your next update. It includes 30+ new scenes with nearly all of them accessible via normal gameplay. Unfortunately some scenes are currently missing the animations to go with them, those being
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Some are currently being worked on and will be uploaded to the thread when completed, and will later be compiled into a 5.B update. I also included a scene reference folder that explain how I imagine these scenes playing out in my head.
Some of the new things here are copied off my game Cycle, so the coding/story for how they play out will seem a bit strange.
Amd for those that have been wondering/guessing, you were right. Hitomi has now finally been added to the cast. She only has a short cutscene and a single scene now but be prepared formore of her in the future. I know I plan on using the updated Asian neighbor ride for her sometime soon.
I think that's everything for now. As always I have included a full purity save and new walkthroughs in the help folder.
Link:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Here is your next update. It includes 30+ new scenes with nearly all of them accessible via normal gameplay. Unfortunately some scenes are currently missing the animations to go with them, those being
. Some are currently being worked on and will be uploaded to the thread when completed, and will later be compiled into a 5.B update. I also included a scene reference folder that explain how I imagine these scenes playing out in my head.
Some of the new things here are copied off my game Cycle, so the coding/story for how they play out will seem a bit strange.
Amd for those that have been wondering/guessing, you were right. Hitomi has now finally been added to the cast. She only has a short cutscene and a single scene now but be prepared formore of her in the future. I know I plan on using the updated Asian neighbor ride for her sometime soon.
I think that's everything for now. As always I have included a full purity save and new walkthroughs in the help folder.
Link:

I just wanna say how happy I am for having helped, even if it was only a little bit with this mod and THANK YOU Chilly for everything. You didn't have to do any of this at all. So I think I speak for everyone how glad we are for your hard work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just wanna say how happy I am for having helped, even if it was only a little bit with this mod and THANK YOU Chilly for everything. You didn't have to do any of this at all. So I think I speak for everyone how glad we are for your hard work.
I forgot to credit you updating the Rogue scene in the changelog and I feel bad

Feb 27, 2020
I use the app from Mega and you do get a much larger d/l limit friend. I think my free limit was 4 gig but my desktop app i know i have d/l about 20 gig in a day.
Isnt that just a first time bonus? Like a 30-day free transfer kinda deal? I distinctively remember trying to download UD 5.3 using megasync which i had since years ago and no dice, still limited itself at around 60%.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes