Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
People are really asking when the next update is coming even though you all know damn well that I always end up releasing one on Thanksgiving

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Vampire_Women.png

Some updated sprites of some vampire women, Vivi from Brain Dead 13 and Wilhamena Mettle from OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
there's a folder called walkthrough which should have the steps to get the scenes. As for advancing the story? My only suggestion is that you don't speed through the dialogue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The dialogue for the Kaylee HJ scene for the Urban Demons mod is now completed, and such the dialogue for the Catwoman version in Cycle is also completed as well.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The dialogue for the Kaylee HJ scene for the Urban Demons mod is now completed, and such the dialogue for the Catwoman version in Cycle is also completed as well.
Dangit I can't wait to see our fav women openly throw away their inhibitions. Will there be anything in regard to clothing changes (They become skimpier etc.) In the mod? Not necessary, just curious. This mod is already awesome anyways!

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
So I just randomly come across this, so is this a mod for the old urban demons 0.82, and it is still updating, even when the new original one was already finished?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
So I just randomly come across this, so is this a mod for the old urban demons 0.82, and it is still updating, even when the new original one was already finished?
The game is done and can be completed right now, the only updates are extra scenes made by us for the mod. Nothing related to the story is currently being made

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
The game is done and can be completed right now, the only updates are extra scenes made by us for the mod. Nothing related to the story is currently being made
Oh sorry what I mean is is this mod the update for the old version of the game or the completed version?
Because the main thread mentioned it is only for 0.82 ver of the game

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Puige Hanovo
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes