Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made cum frames for Mrs Jennings' buttjob scene, going to do Kaylee's HJ scene next and then work on dialogue

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, it really shouldn't be up anymore, especially since Chilly wants to work on Cycle, but people refuse to let it die.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, it really shouldn't be up anymore, especially since Chilly wants to work on Cycle, but people refuse to let it die.
That sounds so insane. You mod and share a game that folks actually like a lot and then almost complain that folks want more of the game to be completed and polished. Most dev's would love the demand for more huh ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Lingerie for Kaylee, you don't buy it, she appears after the first time you do the event to work there as extra staff behind the counter.
View attachment 1494075
also the sprites for the rest of the girls.
View attachment 1494073
Nergal at some point gotta give huge props to the modding community of UD to actually having a huge effort and dedication on making these top notch character sprites. like HOLY DAMN from all the 418 pages there must be a ton of compiled sprites edits by the community that could fit into this mod perfectly. assuming that its possible to add to the game many game sprites for each character =)

anyways all of you are the mvp's to keep UD mods alive on his finest glory

Reactions: rissogus21

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
That sounds so insane. You mod and share a game that folks actually like a lot and then almost complain that folks want more of the game to be completed and polished. Most dev's would love the demand for more huh ?
I believe the main problem is that Chilly does not gain any money over this project, so everything is made solely based on passion. After you don't have an passion, is kinda hard to work on something, and is not like the game is

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
5 Sem Título.png anyway, recently I have been trying to learn how to draw and I drew this based on someone else's Chi-Chi design. But the bottom part looks really bad, I know that the legs are too small, but I don't know how to fix the butt, any artists here have some idea?

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1498888 anyway, recently I have been trying to learn how to draw and I drew this based on someone else's Chi-Chi design. But the bottom part looks really bad, I know that the legs are too small, but I don't know how to fix the butt, any artists here have some idea?
Try using Kimberly's babysitting scene has a reference since it's a similar enough pose.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nothing personal but tried the current version and it's really buggy. I do like the expanded content but wish you'd use the newer version of the game. Get you already started here and I 100% see the changes made to the story and gameplay as I've beaten the original version. The stuff you've guys added to make the game better is great but the stuff that existed from version is where I notice bugs.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nothing personal but tried the current version and it's really buggy. I do like the expanded content but wish you'd use the newer version of the game. Get you already started here and I 100% see the changes made to the story and gameplay as I've beaten the original version. The stuff you've guys added to make the game better is great but the stuff that existed from version is where I notice bugs.
If makes any difference both vanilla final version and current mod version share bugs xD so while vanilla have straight up stuff to complete story, the mod contains a lot of variations to get in the panties of the non-cannon characters added into it.

softlocks here, crashes there... you know the usual stuff from both versions

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What bugs are you experiencing?

I can't use the newer version of the game, the coding for it is so different from the older version since Nergal essentially started from scratch when he returned. I'm not going to take the time learning how to code something new from scratch, especially learning to code something that I don't even want to continue working on.

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
What bugs are you experiencing?

I can't use the newer version of the game, the coding for it is so different from the older version since Nergal essentially started from scratch when he returned. I'm not going to take the time learning how to code something new from scratch, especially learning to code something that I don't even want to continue working on.
I was at the school where you are talking with the principal about your pete size. And the game freezes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was at the school where you are talking with the principal about your pete size. And the game freezes.
As stated before, after Mrs Jennings talks with Ms Taylor you have to change maps before talking to Ms Taylor yourself.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes