Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Ms. Amos to her new apartment?
Can't remember if that implemented in this version, but first floor of ditzy's apartment, try walking into the door to the right of the lockers and there'll be a guy in there that you can buy an apartment from. Then talk to Ms Amos in the morning/afternoon and you will mention it to Ms Amos.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It's a damn shame I'm a piss-poor writer with near zero focus, because I keep having these ideas about an Urban Demons novelization using the vanilla game as the basic framework with the extra scenes as added dialogue and possible story elements (Such as the thought processes when Ms. Amos and Kimberly have when they let their daughters get in on the action) and ending with what was supposed to be the Xalenda mod's endgame where everyone lives in a exclusive apartment complex-condominium-community thing.

As to what would be added or removed:
1. More story elements and expanding the backstories revealed in the long play dialogues.

2. What's going through their minds as they're being corrupted (even the so called pure route - which I call seduction - can be considered corruption and inhibition loss, they're still having sex with a "minor" after all).

3. Fixing the sex dialogue - it works for the game but perhaps a little more detail is needed for a pure text adaptation.
removal of the cameo Easter eggs and etc. Original additional characters like Pegah are fine as well as expanded characters like Mrs. Taylor. But most of Gamedeus would most likely be removed (Granted, if someone else were to write this instead, that'd be up to them)

4. Possibility of more sex scenes without Peter. He may have demon lord stamina and non existent refractory period, but cloning himself is not part of his skillset. And there's more than a handful of these scenes, although the way I want them to happen is for Peter to not even be anywhere near the vicinity when they happen. Not even peeping.

5. A more gradual shift in relationships as it pertains to Peter. What this means is that using the Solomon family for example; Sydney and Brittany would get closer to each other without Peter influencing them through his powers and sexual acts at least not by much. Basically, Sydney would go from being that typical bratty teenager to Brittany to a more respectable daughter and further still as their corruption grows until they're of their own volition, as much as they have under Peter's sway of course, turning to incesteous acts with each other as much as they do with Peter.
I'm having a similar problem, but it invloves trying to add new dialog and change preexisting dialog but I'm also terrible as a writer, trying to come up with good dialog is so hard. Especially lewd and corrupted dialog. It's so infuriating because I keep coming up with new ideas and new scenarios, but I can't work on those ideas because I suck at coming up with dialog!

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
Can't remember if that implemented in this version, but first floor of ditzy's apartment, try walking into the door to the right of the lockers and there'll be a guy in there that you can buy an apartment from. Then talk to Ms Amos in the morning/afternoon and you will mention it to Ms Amos.
I found the apartment manager's office but the only option is "Nothing" so I don't know where to go from there :/

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I found the apartment manager's office but the only option is "Nothing" so I don't know where to go from there :/
A few things to try, try talking to Ms. Amos everyday/have her at max and to make sure you got the Dialogue Complete pop up (Might only work after the "end" of the game if thats even a thing in this version), also check the note on the lockers in the apartment I remember that initiating something on an older version, check the doors to the rooms in the apartment and see if Peter reacts with something like "This could be a new place for Ms. Amos" and try talking to Ms Amos.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'm having a similar problem, but it invloves trying to add new dialog and change preexisting dialog but I'm also terrible as a writer, trying to come up with good dialog is so hard. Especially lewd and corrupted dialog. It's so infuriating because I keep coming up with new ideas and new scenarios, but I can't work on those ideas because I suck at coming up with dialog!
you guys having problems with writing, mine is fucking learning how to code in RPG maker, like every time I try to learn my brain stops and does nothing.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
A few things to try, try talking to Ms. Amos everyday/have her at max and to make sure you got the Dialogue Complete pop up (Might only work after the "end" of the game if thats even a thing in this version), also check the note on the lockers in the apartment I remember that initiating something on an older version, check the doors to the rooms in the apartment and see if Peter reacts with something like "This could be a new place for Ms. Amos" and try talking to Ms Amos.
If I'm correct there are no scenes in the new apt right?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
you guys having problems with writing, mine is fucking learning how to code in RPG maker, like every time I try to learn my brain stops and does nothing.
To me, coding is easy. It's writing the corrupt dialogs that is hard for me. My head isn't fucked up enough to come up with the type of dialog I want.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So i was playing through and trying to figure out who was the hottest and my favorite is Ms Taylor. Of course Mrs Jennings is a very close 2nd.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Question, The girl that bullies Ms Amos daughter. I had a few choices of interactions with her when i stood up for Ms Amos daughter. Is There a route with the Bully girl ?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes