Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 14, 2021
Here is it! Update version 5/"Final" Update! I'd like to thank all the wonderful people on the thread that help out with creating this silly little mod, and thank you to the people that wait 2 years since the last update. Sorry for the wait, hopefully it was worth it. We've got all the new scenes and bug fixes from the official release here along with several new scenes and locations and the like. As always the mod comes with a complete purity save on slot 15, and in the spoilers we have the changelog and gifs of all the new scenes. I also decided to add in the new still image scenes in the spoilers as well, cause why not?

Also, as (some of) you know the cum section of the double TF scene that Bison was working was incomplete when I converted the mod into a 7Zip file, and was completed as was uploading to MEGA. I made a zip of the frames that you can download at the end of this post. Just extract the file and move the folder into the Graphics/Scenes folder of the game to view the complete scene. No need to make a patch since it's here now. I'll also link this post on the first page of the thread for the newbies.

Link:

EDIT: I forgot to add that Donna's 10 heart scene doesn't have dialogue past the first encounter, this is due to it only have one set of dialogue in the official release. If Nergal really does release an update then I will update the dialogue, if not I'll update the dialogue in... say a few months, just to give him some time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone answer what's the difference here on 5.3b version?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
List of things I need to get done before the next update:
Finish recoloring the Bowsette doggy scene to be the colors used in the mod
Make cum frames and dialogue for the Mrs Jennings buttjob scene (might make it a park scene since she already have too many baysitting scenes, we'll see)
Make cum frames and dialogue for the Kaylee HJ scene (it will be Test Room only for now, dialogue will reference it being a babysitting scene)
Make dialogue and code in the mom groping scene (it will be a new kitchen scene)
Make dialogue for the Mrs Jennings/Sarah/Lisa paizuri scene and find a place to add it, probably the cafe

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I think i found a game freezing bug ? During lunch at school when Mrs. Jennings is in the principals office i went to the lunch room and it started playing the scene where Mrs. Jennings was getting scolded for kissing her husband. Right as Mrs. Jennings is leaving the office the game freezes up and i had no choice but close the game.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Reminder: ETA is when it's done. There's no date or schedule. CS wants to work on his original game as well after all...Which also doesn't have a solid release window.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think i found a game freezing bug ? During lunch at school when Mrs. Jennings is in the principals office i went to the lunch room and it started playing the scene where Mrs. Jennings was getting scolded for kissing her husband. Right as Mrs. Jennings is leaving the office the game freezes up and i had no choice but close the game.
Are you talking to Ms Taylor (the principal) after Mrs Jennings leaves? If so, don't. Instead changes maps and then go back and talk to her. For some reason the game can't handle all those events happening at the same time.

Reactions: George Halstead

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
(Reposting since it ended up being one of the last posts on the previous page)

Make cum frames and dialogue for the Mrs Jennings buttjob scene (might make it a park scene since she already have too many baysitting scenes, we'll see)

Make cum frames and dialogue for the Kaylee HJ scene (it will be Test Room only for now, dialogue will reference it being a babysitting scene)

Make dialogue and code in the mom groping scene (it will be a new kitchen scene)

Make dialogue for the Mrs Jennings/Sarah/Lisa paizuri scene and find a place to add it, probably the cafe

Reactions: George Halstead

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's a damn shame I'm a piss-poor writer with near zero focus, because I keep having these ideas about an Urban Demons novelization using the vanilla game as the basic framework with the extra scenes as added dialogue and possible story elements (Such as the thought processes when Ms. Amos and Kimberly have when they let their daughters get in on the action) and ending with what was supposed to be the Xalenda mod's endgame where everyone lives in a exclusive apartment complex-condominium-community thing.

As to what would be added or removed:
1. More story elements and expanding the backstories revealed in the long play dialogues.

2. What's going through their minds as they're being corrupted (even the so called pure route - which I call seduction - can be considered corruption and inhibition loss, they're still having sex with a "minor" after all).

3. Fixing the sex dialogue - it works for the game but perhaps a little more detail is needed for a pure text adaptation.
removal of the cameo Easter eggs and etc. Original additional characters like Pegah are fine as well as expanded characters like Mrs. Taylor. But most of Gamedeus would most likely be removed (Granted, if someone else were to write this instead, that'd be up to them)

4. Possibility of more sex scenes without Peter. He may have demon lord stamina and non existent refractory period, but cloning himself is not part of his skillset. And there's more than a handful of these scenes, although the way I want them to happen is for Peter to not even be anywhere near the vicinity when they happen. Not even peeping.

5. A more gradual shift in relationships as it pertains to Peter. What this means is that using the Solomon family for example; Sydney and Brittany would get closer to each other without Peter influencing them through his powers and sexual acts at least not by much. Basically, Sydney would go from being that typical bratty teenager to Brittany to a more respectable daughter and further still as their corruption grows until they're of their own volition, as much as they have under Peter's sway of course, turning to incesteous acts with each other as much as they do with Peter.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
this spoiler being the equivalent to no way homes leaks :)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes