Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

fredsoza

Sep 30, 2021
anybody know when or if this mod is getting updated ? when i checked main page of the mod it was last updated 12-23-20 it says ...
I'm wondering the same... People are posting a lot of thing's here, so i assume it's still being updated... But at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to not update the thread for almost a year...

Also, the original version has a way to quicksave, it would be cool if the mod also had.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I'm wondering the same... People are posting a lot of thing's here, so i assume it's still being updated... But at the same time, it wouldn't make much sense to not update the thread for almost a year...

Also, the original version has a way to quicksave, it would be cool if the mod also had.
the game is no longer being updated with story or anything similar, but if anyone make any scene for the game, Chilly will at some point add it to the game

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
the game is no longer being updated with story or anything similar, but if anyone make any scene for the game, Chilly will at some point add it to the game
Also, there is no ETA. The game updates when it updates and no sooner. The best we can say is keep an eye on it, but don't bother asking.

fredsoza

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, i get that, but the question the person i quoted asked, that i also do not know the answer for, is that in the beginning of the thread it says " Updated: December 23 2020 ". So, does that mean that everything that has been posted in this thread after this date is still not available in the game?

I'm asking because, if that's the case, then the next update will surely add plenty of stuff, since it would be an year update.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, i get that, but the question the person i quoted asked, that i also do not know the answer for, is that in the beginning of the thread it says " Updated: December 23 2020 ". So, does that mean that everything that has been posted in this thread after this date is still not available in the game?

I'm asking because, if that's the case, then the next update will surely add plenty of stuff, since it would be an year update.
hmmm it depends, since Chilly add only scenes I believe there are around 8-10 scenes here to be add. also only fully scenes will be added, images like Dizzy cosplay are at best going to the fan-art book, so when you look like that, there is not that much of context. Of course that does not mean that the rest of content is not useful or good, people like me can use it to create more scenes.

Reactions: fredsoza

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Wow, there is a LOT of tension when asking about updates. Why so much hostility from simple questions from folks who obviously like the modded version of the game ? The questions seem reasonable, it has been a year right ?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Going through all the scenes:
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Not going into the mod
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Just a mock up right now, waiting to see how the thread likes it/waiting on to see if anyone would help fix it up
Recoloring it to be the colors used in the mod and needs cum frames
Added and tested out
Needs cum frames and dialogue, don't know where to put it for normal gameplay
Added and tested out, Test Room only at the moment
Just an updated scene
Needs cum frames and dialogue, will be test room only at the moment
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Needs dialogue (x2)
Needs dialogue, don't know where to put it for normal gameplay
Added and tested out

Plus I am still waiting on walk to finish updating the Zatanna TF frames

The game will be updated when everything is labeled as Added and tested out

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Going through all the scenes:
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Not going into the mod
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Just a mock up right now, waiting to see how the thread likes it/waiting on to see if anyone would help fix it up
Recoloring it to be the colors used in the mod and needs cum frames
Added and tested out
Needs cum frames and dialogue, don't know where to put it for normal gameplay
Added and tested out, Test Room only at the moment
Just an updated scene
Needs cum frames and dialogue, will be test room only at the moment
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Added and tested out
Needs dialogue (x2)
Needs dialogue, don't know where to put it for normal gameplay
Added and tested out

Plus I am still waiting on walk to finish updating the Zatanna TF frames

The game will be updated when everything is labeled as Added and tested out
the mother scene you can put at night as an other option to the blowjob.

edit: sorry though you meant the other scene, the mrs jenning one can be at the sofa when she babysits peter

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
the mother scene you can put at night as an other option to the blowjob.

edit: sorry though you meant the other scene, the mrs jenning one can be at the sofa when she babysits peter
Babysitting seems to be the best option for that scene at the moment

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes