Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No more deadlines for myself right now
The next Cycle update will come when it comes
The next UD mod update will come when it comes
I was hoping on halloween day due cycle have many dc characters and many folks will go out wearing their sexy latex bat girl suits or powergirl thighs costumes... IRL btw.

But anyways its better to not give dates so whenever its completed to be delivered its completed to be delivered bro!

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
also question, how are you gonna add the masturbation scene of the director? I think that it would be nice that the player would hear something coming from her room and peeking. Also maybe her masturbating for peter having sex with Kaylee

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Im on it, just needed confirmation
Nice~ Any suggestions for Cycle characters for that scene?

also question, how are you gonna add the masturbation scene of the director? I think that it would be nice that the player would hear something coming from her room and peeking. Also maybe her masturbating for peter having sex with Kaylee
You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the first suggestion. If not that then it'll stay Test Room until I eventually give Ms Taylor a house (but that option won't happen for a LONG time)

View attachment 1473328 View attachment 1473329 forgot these two scenes that I also started but never finished, manly cuz they are to hard to do
I feel like that double TF scene is becoming overused at this point. We must find more old Gross Mind scenes to clean up instead!

But in all seriousness, can I come to you to clean up scenes if needed? I've actually got a four frame one that really needs it.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Nice~ Any suggestions for Cycle characters for that scene?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with the first suggestion. If not that then it'll stay Test Room until I eventually give Ms Taylor a house (but that option won't happen for a LONG time)

I feel like that double TF scene is becoming overused at this point. We must find more old Gross Mind scenes to clean up instead!

But in all seriousness, can I come to you to clean up scenes if needed? I've actually got a four frame one that really needs it.
1. I will 100% try to make a Raven version of it, but maybe you shoud try a tomboy to that one, perhaps atlee-bj (1).png her hair looks similar enough.

2. niceee, I wish I could help in the cod, but I am really bad at it.

3. Dunno if it's that overused, and to be fair all the scenes are overused lmao

4. sure, I can try to help with it

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1. I will 100% try to make a Raven version of it, but maybe you shoud try a tomboy to that one, perhaps View attachment 1473342 her hair looks similar enough.

2. niceee, I wish I could help in the cod, but I am really bad at it.

3. Dunno if it's that overused, and to be fair all the scenes are overused lmao

4. sure, I can try to help with it
also, are gonna use that design to Raven? View attachment 1473343 woudnt you rather use Glassfish design?
1) Might use Atlee for it, so just clean it up for Neala right now and we'll see later

2) No need to feel bad, I'm bad at it too

3) I'm combining it's use in both the mod and in Cycle in my saying it's overused

4) I'll DM you the scenes in a bit

5) Too much work has been put in with those busts, I'm not going to change it now. I like those busts too. Not everything is GlassFish inspired, you forget I don't like even big titties and ass

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes