Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

hugoboss

Aug 16, 2019
anyone else got this problem? when eating with mom n sydney, then hitting that school button when asked about ur day.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Judging from all the Raven and Ama stuff I'm guessing that you like Goth Girls. I was wondering if I should use an edit of Maddie's HJ scene for Cycle too...

We could use some Coach Mary stuff too. The threesome with Sydney even makes sense since she is supposed to be her P.E. You might as well work on it while I secretly work on Hitomi stuf... I mean while we wait for Walk to update the Zatanna TF scene.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Judging from all the Raven and Ama stuff I'm guessing that you like Goth Girls. I was wondering if I should use an edit of Maddie's HJ scene for Cycle too...

We could use some Coach Mary stuff too. The threesome with Sydney even makes sense since she is supposed to be her P.E. You might as well work on it while I secretly work on Hitomi stuf... I mean while we wait for Walk to update the Zatanna TF scene.
no idea if i will, Im very inconsistent when it comes to my interest, so at some point I will play Urban Demons again and probaly make some scenes and then drop it and keep doing it, since the project is done thats how I do mostly. Also is just preference of mine but I enjoy scenes that are caused duo to build up and events, most of this scenes are for characters that have none of theses, and most scenes add currently are more like bonus than new built up with the characters. So that makes me less focused on finish them

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
thats pretty much why I'm more vocal in cycles now, since I hope that most of whatever I create help the game to evolve and since I can keep talking with people over there, I won't "quit" that early

Reactions: ChillyScholar
Mar 27, 2019
First things first love the mod...really like the help and walkthrough stuff but could you make just one file or pdf that said walkthrough instead of having like 20 or more different guides .... I am having trouble following the sisters walkthrough the pictures the first picture you can get seems easy ask her in the afternoon the first time she will refuse you try again the next day and say something like its for school and she gives you a errand to do go to store and buy ice cream or ask mom for it go back with it stand next to her facing her pull up your items pick the ice cream and she good saying a couple of lines then you get the picture ..thats good but picture 2 and 3 seem hard ..for picture 2 you have to have the hole in your room above her room and check it at night to get the pitcure but everytime i go to check it she isn't there but you can get picture 4 if you have invisibility and go to the main room she is on the couch must be invisable or all you get is she could not sleep and wanted to watch tv line...if invisable you click on her or what ever button it is you say something like woow she is having fun just after she finishes it says something about now is a good time for a picture open item menu pick the cell phone you got from mom and done...picture 3 seems funny to me all the walkthrough says is
Photo 3:
- You need a copy of her room key
- Go to her room when is changing on a Friday
but when the only time I have seen her changing is afternoon but all you do is go there says her rooms locked but can peek or leave thats it....does anybody have a all in one walkthrough for the mod game and not just broken up guides for each person but a all persons guild

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes