Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey so I was wondering when will this get updated, I am sorry if I sound impatient but I really love this mod bro and also I wanted to congratulate you on this masterpiece.

Reactions: crazybeaver

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hey so I was wondering when will this get updated, I am sorry if I sound impatient but I really love this mod bro and also I wanted to congratulate you on this masterpiece.
It's the standard "It'll update, when it updates", my friend. Chilly would much prefer to be working on his original game instead of constantly having to come back to this. So, there's no estimate time of completion or any of that.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I always thought the game needed this. As much as a sexual powerhouse Peter has become, he wasn't given the power to be two places at once and sometimes there are multiple itches that need scratching at the same time.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Will the big vampire lady have a chance to be added into this mod?

you know because halloween and succ vampire tall lady

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
You can tell me how?
Download the game for Win and install Joiplay on android, extract the game file in a folder, in Joiplay click add a game and look for the folder where you extracted the file, then select the Game.exe file

Yuveria

Jul 26, 2017
Hello guys, i'll ask it here too: Where can i find Mom's Phone after Mrs. Jennings Babysitting to unlock her adress?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Near the south side of the bed. It's kinda hard to see due to the darkness but just take a step and press enter and you should eventually find it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes