Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Was bored so I made this. Didn't know what to do with feet. Whatever...
View attachment 1459165
To the fan-art gallery folder it goes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DX
Could you adjust the colors to better match the way I colored the first frame? Sorry to bother you so much, I just want to make sure things remain consistent between the bust and her other scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone else notice that it seems that most Rule 34 art of Queen from Deltarune involves her sitting on someone's face?

Anyways, on a completely unrelated note, I'm almost done fully editing together that new face sitting scene that I mentioned I was making.

jiggerman23

Jun 7, 2017
To the fan-art gallery folder it goes!

Could you adjust the colors to better match the way I colored the first frame? Sorry to bother you so much, I just want to make sure things remain consistent between the bust and her other scene.
is there a fan art folder and if so can you link it thank you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
is there a fan art folder and if so can you link it thank you.
There is literally a folder within the games Graphics folder labeled "Fan-Art". Do you people really never look through the game's files? No wonder so few people want to add to the mod themselves.

can we get an up to date with all mods in plz?
You'll get it when I'm down with the update!

I'm going to leave because right now I'm super fucking pissed off.

Mar 6, 2018
In what way? Like showing a piece of fan art that fits the scene before it starts?

Chilly don't get mad you know we love ya. :p

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Im sure im missing something fairly obvious, but I can NOT find this Undine everyone keeps talking about. I'm at the point where I need the tear, the scale and the milk and I know I have to find the undine first but this thing is nowhere in Indencus. I can get into three buildings, the naga one (which she does nothing), the memory palace one, and the little house where I was initially greeted by a monkey but now nothing is in it. All the other buildings have some scary beast in there.

Could someone please tell me what to do because I am absolutely stuck in otherworld progress.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes