Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
He's like a freaking broken record, always asking for the same shit despite being told multiple times to stop because it'll just bring in nothing but trouble
Would be pretty hypocritical of people to give you trouble about you-know-what if half of the games on this site have stuff like that in them, both genders.

But I get where you're coming from... You won't hear anything from me regarding *that* anymore, as I'd like to stay civil and keep this mod alive!
Was more or less simply joking about the fact that we're coming up with more ideas while you just want the hell loop to end :LOL:

Reactions: MikeyBurger

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello, how are things going?
I thought you weren't interested in that animation o_O
I finished it while you were away! I was looking through a bunch of older stuff while working on Cycle and decide to finish it because I felt bad/guilty over what had happened before. I'm sorry I'm a bad friend D':

Bisonbison

Jul 15, 2019
I finished it while you were away! I was looking through a bunch of older stuff while working on Cycle and decide to finish it because I felt bad/guilty over what had happened before. I'm sorry I'm a bad friend D':
No problem
that animation almost caused a discussion, so I preferred to forget it, I'm just surprised you put it in the forum.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No problem
that animation almost caused a discussion, so I preferred to forget it, I'm just surprised you put it in the forum.
I just finished it for Cycle then put it in an update because the characters from the original versions are in both games. I'm surprised people have decided to make edits of it.

Also I hope you have been well my friend. I'm happy to see that you have returned.

Bisonbison

Jul 15, 2019
I just finished it for Cycle then put it in an update because the characters from the original versions are in both games. I'm surprised people have decided to make edits of it.

Also I hope you have been well my friend. I'm happy to see that you have returned.
Don't worry
I hope you are doing well with your project :3
actually wanted to ask one thing, I've been working on sketches to create glassfish-like art, like this:
x.png
I would like to see if I could pass some of those sketches here to tell me how you think, or if I should change something to make them look more like glassfish?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Don't worry
actually wanted to ask one thing, I've been working on sketches to create glassfish-like art, like this:
View attachment 1233197
I would like to see if I could pass some of those sketches here to tell me how you think, or if I should change something to make them look more like glassfish?
Looks great from my perspective. Looks really Sydney-esque which I'm unsure if that was the intention.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Don't worry
View attachment 1233197
Jesus Christ I want more Sydney now. One of the few things I was disappointed with Nergal was the lacking amount of bonus scenes with her after “breaking” her in.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes